Virtual MX (vMX)
Virtualized, full-featured carrier-grade router is ideal for NFV environments, rapid service introduction, and cost-effective service scale-out.
Compact 20-Gbps router is software-upgradable through 80 Gbps of system capacity; ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
Compact 40-Gbps router is software-upgradable through 80 Gbps of system capacity; ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
Compact 60-Gbps router is software-upgradable through 80 Gbps of system capacity; ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
Compact 80-Gbps router is ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
Versatile 80-Gbps router offers a high level of redundancy; optimized for mobile backhaul aggregation and enterprise applications.
Modular router offers almost 3 Tbps of system capacity in a compact form factor; optimized for cloud, campus and enterprise, data center, cable, service provider edge, and mobile service core deployments.
Modular router delivers almost 6 Tbps of system capacity for cloud, campus, enterprise, data center, service provider edge, cable, and mobile service core deployments.
Modular router delivers over 11 Tbps of system capacity for large cloud, data center, service provider, cable, and mobile service core deployments.
Modular router offers over 40 Tbps of system capacity with support for ultra-high-density 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE interfaces to help service providers and data center operators address long-term growth.
The industry’s highest-capacity modular edge router, scaling beyond 80 Tbps, with support for ultra-high-density 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE interfaces to help service providers and operators address long-term growth.
- Analyst Reports
- Lithium Technologies
- Orange Business Services
- Cork Internet Exchange
- Massachusetts Broadband Institute
- Global Investment Bank
- SW Hosting
- Zayo Group
- Financial Market Information Services Provider
- AARNet Pty Ltd
- Shaanxi Polytechnic Institute
- Prince George’s Community College
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis
- Blue Box
- Champlain College
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- Colt Technology Services
- Interactive Data
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- Neo Telecoms
- Atlantech Online
- Black Lotus
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- London Internet Exchange Ltd (LINX)
- Allegro Networks
- Premier Bank
- Valdosta State University
- Baloise Insurance
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC)
- Roskilde Festival
- PEER 1 Hosting
- MCB Bank
- Multinational Financial Services Provider
- Mail.Ru Group Limited
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- DQE Communications
Datasheets - Modules
- Modular Port Concentrators for MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers
- MPC3 for MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers
- Modular Port Concentrators for the MX2000 3D Universal Edge Router
- Dense Port Concentrators and Flexible PIC Concentrators
- Multiservice Modular Interface Cards (MICs) for MX Series
- ATM Modular Interface Card (MIC) for the MX Series
- MX Series MS-MPC and MS-MIC Service Cards
- Next-Generation MPC2 and MPC3 for MX Series
- MPC5 Modular Port Concentrator for MX Series
- Agility Without Compromise with Juniper SDN
- Building Cloud Networks to Support Online Organizations
- Juniper Networks Advantages for VMware Platforms and SDDCs
- Juniper Unite Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Architecture
- MetaFabric Architecture Empowers Business Evolution
- Agile Automation with Juniper OpenStack Neutron Plug-in
- Service Automation Made Easy
- Business Value of the Junos Fusion Solution for MX Series
- Network Services via Dedicated Network Infrastructure
- Data Center Networking for Federal
- Juniper Solutions for Turnkey, Managed Cloud Services
- Build an Intelligent Network Optimized for Virtualization
- Performance Assurance for Virtual CPE Solution
- Validation Reports
- Using Contrail with OVSDB in Top-of-Rack Switches
- Secure Cloud Connectivity for Virtual Private Networks
- Juniper Networks Live-Live Technology
- Maximize Bandwidth Utilization with Juniper Networks TE++
- Integrating SDN into the Data Center
- Customizing the Customer Experience
- E-VPN - Contemporary Layer 2 Interconnect
- MX104 3D Universal Edge Router
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- Transforming Service Life Cycle Through Automation with SDN and NFV
- Intelligent Hybrid Infrastructure
- EVPN Implementation for Next-Generation Data Centers
- Building the Best Pathway to the Cloud
- Improve DCI, L2 Services with Juniper's EVPN