3D Universal Edge Routers
A portfolio of SDN-ready edge routers that provide the industry-leading system capacity, density, and performance that enterprises, service providers and cloud operators need to thrive in our always on, always connected digital world.
Virtual MX (vMX)
Virtualized, full-featured carrier-grade router is ideal for NFV environments, rapid service introduction, and cost-effective service scale-out.
Compact 20-Gbps router is software-upgradable through 80 Gbps of system capacity; ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
Compact 40-Gbps router is software-upgradable through 80 Gbps of system capacity; ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
Compact 60-Gbps router is software-upgradable through 80 Gbps of system capacity; ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
Compact 80-Gbps router is ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
Versatile 80-Gbps router offers a high level of redundancy; optimized for mobile backhaul aggregation and enterprise applications.
Modular router offers almost 3 Tbps of system capacity in a compact form factor; optimized for cloud, campus and enterprise, data center, cable, service provider edge, and mobile service core deployments.
Modular router delivers almost 6 Tbps of system capacity for cloud, campus, enterprise, data center, service provider edge, cable, and mobile service core deployments.
Modular router delivers over 11 Tbps of system capacity for large cloud, data center, service provider, cable, and mobile service core deployments.
Modular router offers over 40 Tbps of system capacity with support for ultra-high-density 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE interfaces to help service providers and data center operators address long-term growth.
The industry’s highest-capacity modular edge router, scaling beyond 80 Tbps, with support for ultra-high-density 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE interfaces to help service providers and operators address long-term growth.
- Analyst Reports
- University of Tsukuba
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Merit Network
- Roskilde Festival
- FusionNet Web Services Pvt Ltd
- Shaanxi Polytechnic Institute
- New Continuum Data Centers
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Valdosta State University
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- Interactive Data
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis
- Prince George’s Community College
- Blue Box
- MCB Bank
- Multinational Financial Services Provider
- Premier Bank
- Lithium Technologies
- Orange Business Services
- Cork Internet Exchange
- Massachusetts Broadband Institute
- Global Investment Bank
- SW Hosting
- Zayo Group
- Financial Market Information Services Provider
- AARNet Pty Ltd
- Champlain College
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- Colt Technology Services
- Neo Telecoms
- Atlantech Online
- Black Lotus
- London Internet Exchange Ltd (LINX)
- Allegro Networks
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC)
- PEER 1 Hosting
- Mail.Ru Group Limited
- DQE Communications
- Implementation Guides
- Juniper Unite Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Reference Architecture
- Building Cloud Networks to Support Online Organizations
- Juniper Networks Advantages for VMware Platforms and SDDCs
- Performance Assurance for Virtual CPE Solution
- Agility Without Compromise with Juniper SDN
- Service Automation Made Easy
- Business Value of the Junos Fusion Solution for MX Series
- Agile Automation with Juniper OpenStack Neutron Plug-in
- Build an Intelligent Network Optimized for Virtualization
- Network Services via Dedicated Network Infrastructure
- Data Center Networking for Federal
- MetaFabric Architecture Empowers Business Evolution
- Juniper Solutions for Turnkey, Managed Cloud Services
- Validation Reports
- Using Contrail with OVSDB in Top-of-Rack Switches
- Improve DCI, L2 Services with Juniper's EVPN
- MX104 3D Universal Edge Router
- Juniper Networks Live-Live Technology
- Customizing the Customer Experience
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- EVPN Implementation for Next-Generation Data Centers
- Intelligent Hybrid Infrastructure
- Integrating SDN into the Data Center
- Secure Cloud Connectivity for Virtual Private Networks
- E-VPN - Contemporary Layer 2 Interconnect
- Transforming Service Life Cycle Through Automation with SDN and NFV
- Maximize Bandwidth Utilization with Juniper Networks TE++
- Building the Best Pathway to the Cloud