Efficiently manage your network and reduce operating expenses.
Range of Services
Juniper offers different levels of support based on your business needs.
- Juniper Care provides swift response from Juniper technical service engineers based on geographic availability and network needs.
- Juniper Support Insights, now included with every Juniper Care contract, provides IT and network operations teams with actionable insights to help organizations optimize their networks.
- Juniper Advanced Care delivers enhanced response times, escalation management, direct access to Juniper engineers, and custom reports.
- Juniper Premium Care includes all the features of Advanced Care plus an assigned service manager for faster response times.
See the Juniper Care Services Datasheet for more about Juniper Care Services, including a summary of the features, benefits, specifications, and ordering information.
Software Support Services
- Juniper Care Software Advantage integrates software updates and upgrades with comprehensive technical support.
- Custom Software Support Service provides direct access to Juniper technical support engineers who will diagnose an issue or outage using custom software. This service requires an annual support contract.
Other Support Services
- Flexible Services Credit provides universal credits that can be redeemed for qualified Juniper services.
- Juniper Flex Licensing offers perpetual or subscription licensing. Juniper Care is included with Juniper Flex subscription software packages. Hardware and basic software support are available directly from Juniper or through certified technical partners.
- Customer-Focused Technical Support includes a senior support engineering team that responds to highest-priority incidents, speeding time to resolution and increasing network availability.
- U.S. Federal Government support services meet the unique needs of organizations that must comply with U.S. Federal regulations.
Get access to network and security operations experts who handle day-to-day network monitoring and management tasks. You also gain access to executive dashboards and vital reports on the status of your network.
- Standard Remote Managed Service provides turnkey monitoring and management for multivendor networks, delivered remotely 24/7 by Juniper network and security management operations center and trained specialists. Offered as monitoring only or fully managed models.
- SD-WAN Remote Managed Service is for service providers that wish to outsource SD-WAN operations to Juniper’s highly skilled and trained network operations center (NOC) specialists.
- Advanced Remote Managed Service provides an on-premises solution ideal for networks with data compliance and regulation requirements. Offered as remotely delivered or managed platform as a service (MPaaS) models.