Efficiently manage your network and reduce operating expenses.
Keeping your network up and running depends on the ability to resolve issues fast or even proactively identifying conditions before they impact service. Juniper offers a wide range of support services, that can be highly customized, to help you manage your network for optimal performance and reliability while improving operational efficiency. Juniper’s flexible maintenance services offer mission-critical support for Juniper hardware and software products around the clock, 365 days a year.
Here’s our range of Support Services:
- Juniper Care — Provides swift response from our technical service engineers. If you have hardware replacement requirements, you can choose from a variety of options based on the geographic availability and your network needs.
- Juniper Care Software Advantage — Integrates software updates and upgrades with comprehensive technical support.
- Juniper Advanced Care — Delivers enhanced response times, escalation management, direct access to Juniper engineers, custom reports, and best practices.
- Flexible Services Credit — Universal credits that can be redeemed for qualified Juniper Services.
- Juniper Premium Care — Includes all the features of Advanced Care plus an assigned Service Manager and a faster response time.
- Customer-Focused Technical Support — Designates a senior support engineering team that has knowledge of your network architecture, topology, devices, and the applications that your network uses. This team responds to your highest-priority incidents, speeding the time to resolution and enabling you to achieve greater network availability.
- Custom Software Support Service — Gives you direct access to our technical support engineers who will diagnose an issue or outage using our custom software. This service requires an annual support contract.
Integrated with Juniper Flex Licensing
When considering the purchase of Juniper networking solutions, Flex
offers you choice in consumption through perpetual or subscription
licensing. Juniper Care is included with Juniper Flex subscription
software packages to make it easier to keep your network running
reliably using award-winning, technical and operational support.
Hardware and basic software support is available directly from Juniper
or through certified technical partners.
Juniper Advanced and Premium Care packages are also available for greater levels of personalization and access. Juniper’s Advisory and Professional Services can help reduce implementation complexity and further accelerate your network’s time to value.
With our Managed Services, network operations experts handle some or all of your day-to-day network monitoring and management tasks. Additionally, you will receive access to executive dashboards and vital reports on the status of your network, giving you greater visibility across all relevant groups within your IT organization.
Standard Remote Managed Service (RMS) — Provides turnkey monitoring and management for multi-vendor networks, delivered remotely, along with around the clock access to our NOC and trained specialists. Offered through Monitoring Only or Fully Managed models.
Advanced Remote Managed Service — Leverages AIOps (artificial intelligence for IT operations) for automated event correlation, workflow-based root cause analysis, and issue management and remediation. This on-premises solution is ideal for networks with data compliance and regulation requirements.
Includes advanced features such as automated event correlation, workflow-based root cause analysis, and issue management and remediation.
Juniper Advanced RMS is offered as Remotely Delivered or Managed Platform as a Service (MPaaS) models.
Onsite Technical Services
Supplement your networking and IT staff with our technical experts, who work on-site at your organization. They can help you plan, design, test, implement, and manage your infrastructure including automation, Software-Defined Networking (SDN), and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) capabilities.
Here’s how we offer onsite technical services on a term basis, a term typically being 12 months:
- Resident Consultant Service — Resident Consultants work closely with your networking, development, and operations teams to assist you with network design and architecture planning.
- Resident Engineer Service — Resident Engineers deliver ongoing operational and engineering support for Juniper products and solutions.
Learn more by reading the IDC white paper on the business value of supporting network operations with our Resident Engineers.