Juniper Support Insights
AI-driven, cloud-enabled support for your entire Juniper environment.
How Juniper can help
JSI is designed to support service providers and enterprises. It helps reduce network mean time to recovery, enhances productivity, and improves network performance.
- Realize 10 to 20 percent time savings on data collection.
- Save an average of eight to 16 hours on reviews, improving asset inventory and configuration management.
- Save an average of eight hours per review to dramatically improve end-of-life (EOL) and end-of-service (EOS) lifecycle management.
Operational health and inventory
Simple, accurate, and easy-to-consume dashboards provide crucial operational insights.
- Software and Hardware System Inventory: Improves software lifecycle management and increases contract management efficiency, reducing delays due to lack of visibility.
- Physical and Logical Interface Inventory: Improves network capacity-planning efficiency.
- Configuration Change: A holistic view helps avoid human error and simplifies access to configuration data.
- Alarm and Routing Engine (RE) Health: Provides an aggregated view of issues without diving into the individual devices.
Provides NetOps teams with actionable insights that help increase network performance and reduce network downtime.
- End-of-Life and End-of-Service Information: On-demand, accurate EOL/EOS data mitigates network disruptions.
- Security Vulnerabilities: An accurate view of vulnerability exposure helps you improve your security posture.
- Bugs Data: An accurate view of bug exposure mitigates network disruptions.
- Automated Log File Collection: Automated log file collection improves efficiency compared to manual data collection.
- Ad Hoc Support Collection: Safe, secure, and automated data collection is available on a request basis.
Easy to use
- Cloud-based portal, dashboards, and analytics
- Quick setup for choice of either direct-to-cloud or on-premises data collection
- Streamlined provisioning
Security and privacy
- Nonintrusive and auditable data collection
- Zero residual footprint prevents data leakage
- Encrypted Transport Layer Security (TLS) flows
- Just-in-time cloud architecture
- Support for tens of thousands of devices