Simplifying network and IT operations.
Manual processes strain IT teams tasked with designing, provisioning, and operating today’s growing and complex networks. They also increase the likelihood of configuration errors, which can lead to service degradation. Juniper Global Services offers extensive automation expertise that helps your organization simplify network and IT operations so you can minimize errors and reduce service-quality risk.
Our automation capabilities range from assessment to testing, deployment, training, and support. We work with your team to identify and prioritize the use cases and workflows in your environment that will benefit most from automation, helping you maximize operational efficiencies while accelerating your network’s time to value.
You can use network automation solutions, open automation frameworks, and custom-developed modules in Juniper products with your automation libraries for operational improvements.
- Bring up a test network quickly
- Make changes in minutes
- Seamlessly apply these changes in production environments
Our advisory team can advise on best practices and facilitate the quickest path to success.
To help you deploy a fully operational solution as quickly as possible, Juniper offers customizable implementation services.
- Automated Lab Testing — Run pre-production tests using our platform and a comprehensive set of automation libraries. The libraries contain playbooks and test cases you can use to conduct lab testing at the device, topology, and network levels. To learn more about automated lab testing, watch this video.
- Automated Deployment — Automate procedures and processes to build and validate new networks and services through our open automation frameworks.
- Network Automation — Automate key operational processes and workflows using HealthBot, Contrail Insights, and ATOM from Anuta Networks for service orchestration and closed-loop operations.
- Apstra Automated Data Center Professional Services — The Apstra Automated Data Center Deployment Service and Apstra Automated Data Center Migration Service support enterprises, cloud providers, and service providers as they implement new EVPN-VXLAN/IP fabric data centers or migrate to these environments using the Juniper Apstra intent-based system. Customers can take advantage of Juniper experts, best-practice design methodologies, and automation tools for accelerated data center deployments. The services help them achieve business agility, high assurance levels, and reduced risk.
- Paragon Services suite is a complete lifecycle of services that provides discovery, planning, deployment, management and support, ensuring success at every step of your network automation journey.
- Paragon Active Assurance Services —
- Paragon Active Assurance Deployment Service ensures seamless deployment of Paragon Active Assurance solution tailored to your specific needs.
- Paragon Active Assurance Network Performance Audit Service delivers a real-time view of network performance through a comprehensive audit performed by Juniper Paragon Services experts.
- Paragon Network Automation Deployment Services — ensures faster deployment of Paragon Pathfinder and Paragon Planner, Paragon Insights applications in your network.
- Paragon Active Assurance Services —
We offer operational and technical support for automated environments and deployments, remotely or onsite, to help your network run efficiently.
- Support Automation — A component of our foundational service, Juniper Care, that provides a portal and support automation tools (Juniper Software Support Evaluation Tool and Support APIs) for automating crucial support processes with Juniper systems and data.
- Juniper Care Software Advantage — Software updates and upgrades integrated with comprehensive technical support.
- Juniper Advanced Care and Juniper Premium Care — Enhanced and proactive operational support services.
- Customer-Focused Technical Support — High-touch customer and network-aware services with a senior support engineering team.
- Resident Consultant Service and Resident Engineer Service — A dedicated resource onsite to assist you with network operations, design, and architecture planning.
- Custom Software Support Service — Support for Juniper custom software solutions.
- Juniper Care Services Datasheet — Learn more about Juniper Care Services including a summary of the product features, benefits, specifications, and ordering information.