- Company Profile
- Culture & Careers
- Inclusion & Diversity
- Corporate Responsibility
- Analyst Relations
- Contact Us
- Awards & Industry Recognition
- Executive Briefing Program
- Government Affairs
- Open Source
Making Responsible Choices in Our Operations
As part of Juniper Networks' corporate citizenship and sustainability strategy, our environmental policy outlines our commitment to conducting business in an environmentally responsible way.
We recognize our responsibility to positively contribute to the communities around us and global society.
Juniper strives for excellence in global environmental, health, safety and security management. We can deliver the greatest net positive impact for all colleagues, customers, partners, shareholders, communities in which we operate and global society by operating as a responsible corporate citizen.
Juniper is committed to:
- Complying with applicable environmental, health, safety and security regulations and requirements to meet customer and community needs and expectations.
- Identifying and assessing opportunities to reduce workplace hazards and risks.
- Fostering pollution prevention and sustainable use of the Earth's resources as it relates to our products, services and activities, and to those of our suppliers and customers.
- Promoting employee involvement at every level of the organization.
- Monitoring performance and continually improving.
- Providing the appropriate resources to honor our commitment.