This white paper explores success criteria for mobile operators.
The business outlook for licensed mobile network operators is outstanding. Over the next five years, operators will see immense growth in demand for:
- Overall number of connections and number of sessions per user
- Higher download and upload speeds
- More real-time services
- Higher security and reliability
To surf the oncoming wave of demand and convert its energy into business performance, you need a mobile backhaul network that’s scalable and ready to meet the growth.
Heavy Reading Chief Analyst Patrick Donegan has published this white paper to help your company take advantage of the growth. Learn how to prepare for coming opportunities, and gain insight on the changing market and technology landscape, including:
- New demands that LTE and LTE-A are placing on the mobile backhaul network.
- Emerging requirements that mandate a review of network design and equipment functionality.
- The importance of partnering with the right vendors for evolving the mobile backhaul, and the need for a review of existing mobile backhaul architecture and topology.