Beta exams for the new JNCIE-SEC Lab Exam (JPR-932) now available!
Testing will be offered at all JNCP Lab Exam events in April, May and June.
- Exam seats are discounted to $1,000 USD
- Limit one beta exam attempt per person
- All candidates must meet prerequisite requirements
- Candidates taking a beta exam are provided with an additional 30 minutes of exam time to ensure they are able to complete the feedback form included with the exam papers. The feedback form includes an area for candidates to provide any comments or feedback for each item on the exam. Failure to complete the feedback form during a beta exam will result in an automatic fail.
- Results are available in CertManager within 4-6 weeks
- Results are provided as pass/fail only
- Candidates who pass a beta exam are given credit towards the applicable certification
- Failing results will include high level feedback intended to provide areas where additional study and preparation are recommended
- Beta exam results are NOT eligible for re-evaluation or re-grade
- Exams must be paid for via credit card upon registration
- Exams cancelled within 30 days are not eligible for a refund, per the Lab Exam Cancellation Policy
- Candidates must review and agree to the Juniper Networks Candidate Agreement upon exam registration