Junos Address Aware
Conserve and extend address pools
High speed combined with high-scale IPv4/IPv6 address translation and IPv6 deployment that provides better security and application experiences at industry-leading 40 Gbps throughput.
- Licensed software protects investments in new and existing MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers.
- MS-MPC and MS-MIC service cards provide high address-translation performance and density, enabling cost-effective service scale without impacting routing or forwarding functions.
- One software license supports many technologies, including IPv4/IPv6 dual stack, NAT44, NAT64, and DS-Lite, providing deployment flexibility and nondisruptive address scheme evolution.
- Low-risk service adoption is based on mature, field-proven products and protocols deployed on carrier-grade routers via software updates.
- Rich application-level gateway support protects traffic and revenue streams by ensuring compatibility with popular applications that cannot be translated.