Solutions & Technologies
When you use automation and AI-driven IT operations (AIOps) to streamline your network, you can quickly configure, troubleshoot, and protect your network while minimizing the potential for errors.
Simplifying NetOps and SecOps through automation and AIOps makes your business more agile, your network more reliable, and your data more secure. When you automate workflows, you can deploy new applications and services faster and with far less chance of error. Your security levels rise because the policies you set are propagated across your distributed infrastructure for automatic enforcement. And threat-aware networks identify and block anomalies without any human intervention.
How Juniper can help
Juniper provides unparalleled insight into user, session, and application behavior to optimize ongoing operations. With Juniper automation, this insight is proactively put into practice to save time and money while ensuring your network is always performing at its peak.
Our robust Mist AI engine streamlines tasks and boosts enterprise reliability by enabling AIOps with a variety of automated and self-driving capabilities and actions.
- Attain unprecedented visibility into user and application experiences all the way down to the individual session level.
- Configure new sites in minutes using automated workflows and customized templates.
- Deploy and manage campus fabric architectures at scale using the Juniper Mist Cloud.
- Correlate user events and dynamically capture packets for fast fault isolation and resolution with no need for onsite visits.
- Create automated workflows for rapid troubleshooting, help desk ticketing, and IT notifications.
- Automatically self-correct and optimize the network in real time.
- Provide prescriptive human actions when self-driving isn’t possible.
- Confirm whether actions taken had the appropriate effect.
Success with network automation relies on two key factors.
- Architecting networking systems with strong APIs, analytics, and autonomous control.
- Automating your operations to become more reliable in the context of your own IT systems, teams, processes, and NetOps and SecOps workflows.
Juniper Connected Security enables you to craft policies that automatically propagate across your diverse multicloud infrastructure. To further automate policy-setting and enforcement in your network, our solution tightly integrates Juniper products with one another and with products built by our alliance partners and others. Together, they help you build a strong, automated defense in depth.
Juniper embraces open standards and provides well-documented APIs, enabling our customers, partners, and third-party vendors to build additional integrations. You’re free to expand on the native automation capabilities of Juniper Connected Security to add multiple points of enforcement throughout the network. With Juniper, you can create the right solution for your needs.
Why Juniper is outpacing the competition
See Mist AI in action
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Wired and Wireless LAN Infrastructure, Mike Toussaint, Christian Canales, Tim Zimmerman, December 21, 2022.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner® and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.