Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Elevate Awards?
The Elevate Awards recognize network innovators around the globe leveraging Juniper technology to deliver exceptional experiences for their organizations and customers.
Who can submit a nomination?
Juniper customers, partners, or employees may submit nominations via the online nomination form.
What if I don’t have time to complete a substantial nomination?
We understand that you may not have time to complete a comprehensive nomination form. That’s why we ask you to provide a brief overview of the project. Upon receipt of your nomination, a member of the Juniper Advocacy Team will contact you to schedule a 1-on-1 conversation to capture additional details.
What are the eligibility requirements?
All nominated companies must have Juniper products in production in their IT infrastructure. Nominated companies’ representatives must be willing and authorized to participate in public-facing, Juniper-sponsored marketing activities--including a written success story--showcasing the initiatives. Public sector nominations are welcome.
How does the judging process work?
Companies may be nominated in up to three categories. A panel of Juniper executives and ambassadors will determine the honorees (honorable mentions and finalists). Scoring is based on the degree to which nominees’ projects have impacted their organizations, customers, and/or communities. Higher scores will be given to Juniper customers who can demonstrate quantifiable outcomes. All honorees will be featured on juniper.net. The winner will be determined by popular vote.
What are the awards categories?
- AI Innovation: The AI (Wi-Fi) project demonstrates innovation and delivers exceptional experiences to stakeholders, customers, and/or community.
- Community Impact: The nominee’s Juniper network positively benefits the greater community.
- Customer First: The nominee’s Juniper network benefits its customers.
- Data Center of the Future: The nominee’s Juniper network support the business’ future vision.
- Lean IT Machine: A small IT team delivers huge results.
- Security Excellence: The nominee’s Juniper network security solutions enable the organization to proactively address its cyber challenges.
- Service Provider Transformation: The Service Provider customer’s Juniper network enables the company to embrace change, serve customers, and/or prepare for future challenges.
When is the awards ceremony?
All honorees and their teams will be celebrated in November 2021 during the virtual Juniper Elevate Awards event. The exact date will be announced.
What’s the timeline?*
April 19, 2021: Nominations opened
June 15, 2021 (end of day): Nominations close
November, 2021: Virtual award ceremony takes place; winner announced
*Subject to change
How do customers benefit by participating?
- Public recognition via press, social media, success story, and other marketing activities
- Resume-building industry acknowledgement
- Invitation to the virtual celebration and the awards presentation