Contrail Service Orchestration
NFV service creation and automated service delivery.
Contrail Service Orchestration simplifies and automates the design and implementation of custom network services, using an open framework that also delivers complete service lifecycle management. The platform gives operators a powerful network service design application, robust administration management and troubleshooting, and a customer service portal that fully orchestrates service lifecycles.
- Purpose-built for openness: open protocols, data models, and APIs easily integrate into existing OSS and BSS environments.
- Customizable service onboarding with customer-specific profiles allows you to provide a personalized user experience.
- Modular integration with Contrail Cloud Platform enables automated management and service orchestration across the entire infrastructure.
- Addresses any Juniper Cloud CPE deployment model; services can be seamlessly chained together to increase revenue-generating service delivery opportunities.
- Feature-rich service design and administrative tools allow you to manage your services intelligently throughout their entire lifecycles.
- Allows you to catalog new services in minutes to quickly meet customer demands, and then assure those services for greater customer satisfaction.
- Provides visibility into and control over WAN traffic through the customer portal.
|Hardware||Single Server Specs: Requires 64-bit dual x86 processor with 48 vCPUs, minimum memory 256 GB RAM
Dual Server Specs: Requires 64-bit dual x86 processor with 48 vCPUs, minimum memory 256 GB RAM
|Storage||Single Server Specs: Storage greater than 1 TB Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA), Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), or solid-state drive (SSD)
Dual Server Specs: Storage greater than 256 GB Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA), Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), or solid-state drive (SSD)
|Networking||Network with one or more 1GbE or 10GbE interface card.|
|OS||Linux OS (Ubuntu 14.0.4 and 14.04.1 LTS)|