3D Universal Edge Routers
SDN-ready edge routers that scale in bandwidth, subscribers, and services, providing the industry-leading system capacity, density, and performance needed to meet the rapidly growing demands of enterprise and service provider networks.
MX5 is ideal for enterprise and space/power constrained service provider facilities and CPEs. It is compact and software upgradeable to an MX10, MX40, or MX80.
MX10 is a powerful, cost-effective, and compact router ideal for service provider and enterprise deployments. It is software upgradeable to an MX40 or MX80.
MX40 is a flexible, full featured MX Series solution ideal for managed services and enterprise applications. It is software upgradeable to an MX80.
Supporting two MIC slots and four 10GbE ports, the MX80 provides a flexible solution for space and power constrained enterprise and service provider networks.
The versatile MX104 supports 80 Gbps and is optimized for broadband services, Ethernet aggregation, edge routing, and enterprise applications.
MX240 offers 1.92 Tbps of system throughput for cloud and enterprise data centers and campus deployments, and for service provider edge networks.
The MX480 delivers 5.12 Tbps for cloud and enterprise data center and campus deployments, and service provider edge networks.
MX960 performs at 9.92 Tbps for cloud and large enterprise data centers, service provider edge networks, and cable operator hubs.
MX2010 offers 17.2 Tbps of system capacity to accommodate long-term broadband traffic, subscriber, and service growth at service providers and cable operators.
MX2020 is the highest capacity single chassis edge router in the industry, with 34.4 Tbps of throughput and scalability to 80 Tbps.
Resources for the MX Series
- MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers for the Midrange
- MPC6 Modular Port Concentrator for the MX2000 Line Routers
- MPC5 Modular Port Concentrator for MX Series
- MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers
- MX2020 and MX2010 3D Universal Edge Routers
- MPC4E for MX Series
- ATM Modular Interface Card (MIC) for MX Series 3D
- Multiservice Modular Interface Cards (MICs) for MX Series
- 100GbE MPC for MX Series
- MX104 3D Universal Edge Router
- Modular Port Concentrators for the MX Series
- Subscriber Management for MX Series 3D Universal Edge
- Dense Port Concentrators
- MX Series MS-MPC and MS-MIC Service Cards
- Analyst Reports
- Financial market information services provider
- CyrusOne - Juniper Networks
- AARNet Pty Ltd
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- Atlantech Online
- Allegro Networks
- State of Maryland
- Champlain College
- Valdosta State University
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- TMX Atrium
- San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)
- Roskilde Festival
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC)
- NYSE Euronex
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- Neo Telecoms
- Fox Sports
- Telecom Italia
- XO Communications
- Black Lotus
- iovation, Inc.
- London Internet Exchange Ltd (LINX)
- Mail.Ru Group Limited
- Colt Technology Services
- DQE Communications
- Divona Telecom
- Macquarie Telecom
- Department of Energy
- Shandong University
- Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
- Laboratory of Neuro Imaging (LONI)
- Fact Sheets
- Solution Briefs
- Validation Reports
- Maximize Bandwidth Utilization with Juniper Networks TE++
- Secure Cloud Connectivity for Private IP Networks
- E-VPN - Contemporary Layer 2 Interconnect
- Customizing the Customer Experience
- Integrating SDN into the Data Center
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- Juniper Networks Solutions for VMware NSX
- MX Series Virtual Chassis
- A Universal Network Edge for Residential, Business, Mobile
- MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
- Building a Universal Enterprise WAN
- MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers Evaluation Report
- LDP-BGP VPLS Interworking
- Junos Trio
- Generating New Revenue Streams and Increasing Security
- Content Delivery for Network Service Providers
- MX104 3D Universal Edge Router
- Juniper Networks Live-Live Technology