3D Universal Edge Routers
SDN-ready edge routers that scale in bandwidth, subscribers, and services, providing the industry-leading system capacity, density, and performance needed to meet the rapidly growing demands of enterprise and service provider networks.
Virtual MX (vMX)
The vMX virtual router is a full-featured carrier-grade router that offers the same quality and features of the industry-leading MX Series portfolio.
The MX5 is a compact 20 Gbps upgradeable router for enterprise applications, space/power constrained service provider facilities and CPEs.
The MX10 is a compact 40 Gbps router ideal for enterprise applications and space/power-constrained service provider facilities.
The MX40 is a compact 60 Gbps router ideal for enterprise applications and space/power-constrained service provider facilities.
The MX80 is a compact 80 Gbps router ideal for enterprise applications and space/power constrained service provider facilities.
The 80 Gbps MX104 offers control plane redundancy and is optimized for Ethernet aggregation and enterprise applications.
The modular MX240 offers almost 2 Tbps of system capacity for cloud, campus and enterprise data center, service provider edge, and mobile service core deployments.
The modular MX480 delivers over 5 Tbps of system capacity for cloud, campus and enterprise data center, service provider edge, and mobile service core deployments.
The modular MX960 delivers over 10 Tbps of system capacity for cloud and large enterprise data center, service provider edge, and mobile service core deployments.
The modular MX2010 offers over 17 Tbps of system capacity to help service providers scale long-term for broadband traffic, subscribers, and services.
The modular MX2020 is the industry’s highest-capacity, single-chassis edge router, supporting 10/100 Gbps interfaces and scaling up to 80 Tbps.
Resources for the MX Series
- Analyst Reports
- Telecom Italia
- Prince George’s Community College
- Multinational Financial Services Provider
- Zayo Group
- London Internet Exchange Ltd (LINX)
- DQE Communications
- Roskilde Festival
- PEER 1 Hosting
- TMX Atrium
- Blue Box
- Financial Market Information Services Provider
- NYSE Euronext
- Atlantech Online
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- AARNet Pty Ltd.
- Valdosta State University
- Department of Energy
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)
- XO Communications
- MTN Cyprus
- Mail.Ru Group Limited
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC)
- Laboratory of Neuro Imaging (LONI)
- Fox Sports
- Champlain College
- Baloise Insurance
- Colt Technology Services
- Macquarie Telecom
- Shandong University
- Allegro Networks
- Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
- Divona Telecom
- Black Lotus
- Neo Telecoms
- Global Investment Bank
- Interactive Data
- SW Hosting
- MCB Bank
- State of Maryland
- Premier Bank
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- iovation, Inc.
- MX2020 and MX2010 3D Universal Edge Routers
- Subscriber Management for MX Series 3D Universal Edge
- MPC3 for MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers
- Modular Port Concentrators for the MX Series
- vMX 3D Universal Edge Router
- MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers
- MX104 3D Universal Edge Router
- MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers for the Midrange
Datasheets - Modules
- Dense Port Concentrators and Flexible PIC Concentrators
- Multiservice Modular Interface Cards (MICs) for MX Series
- ATM Modular Interface Card (MIC) for the MX Series
- MX Series MS-MPC and MS-MIC Service Cards
- Next-Generation MPC2 and MPC3 for MX Series
- MPC6 Modular Port Concentrator for the MX2000 Line Routers
- MPC5 Modular Port Concentrator for MX Series
- Agile Automation with Juniper OpenStack Neutron Plug-in
- Service Automation Made Easy
- Business Value of the Junos Fusion Solution for MX Series
- Network Services via Dedicated Network Infrastructure
- Data Center Networking for Federal
- Juniper Solutions for Turnkey, Managed Cloud Services
- Build an Intelligent Network Optimized for Virtualization
- Layer 2 Gateway Services with VMware NSX
- Performance Assurance for Virtual CPE Solution
- Building Cloud Networks to Support Online Organizations
- Carrier Ethernet Services Solution
- Comprehensive MPLS VPN Solutions
- Validation Reports
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- Building the Best Pathway to the Cloud
- Improve DCI, L2 Services with Juniper's EVPN
- Connecting Physical and Virtual Worlds with VMware NSX
- Secure Cloud Connectivity for Private IP Networks
- Customizing the Customer Experience
- Maximize Bandwidth Utilization with Juniper Networks TE++
- E-VPN - Contemporary Layer 2 Interconnect
- Integrating SDN into the Data Center
- Juniper Networks Solutions for VMware NSX
- MX Series Virtual Chassis
- A Universal Network Edge for Residential, Business, Mobile
- MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
- Building a Universal Enterprise WAN
- MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers Evaluation Report
- LDP-BGP VPLS Interworking
- Junos Trio
- Generating New Revenue Streams and Increasing Security
- Content Delivery for Network Service Providers
- MX104 3D Universal Edge Router
- Juniper Networks Live-Live Technology