3D Universal Edge Routers
SDN-ready edge routers that scale in bandwidth, subscribers, and services, providing the industry-leading system capacity, density, and performance needed to meet the rapidly growing demands of enterprise and service provider networks.
Virtual MX (vMX)
The vMX virtual router is a full-featured carrier-grade router that offers the same quality and features of the industry-leading MX Series portfolio.
The MX5 is a compact 20 Gbps upgradeable router for enterprise applications, space/power constrained service provider facilities and CPEs.
The MX10 is a compact 40 Gbps router ideal for enterprise applications and space/power constrained service provider facilities. It is upgradeable to 60 Gbps and 80 Gbps via software license.
The MX40 is a compact 60 Gbps router that is ideal for enterprise applications and space/power constrained service provider facilities. It is upgradeable to 80 Gbps via software license.
The MX80 is a compact 80 Gbps router ideal for enterprise applications and space/power constrained service provider facilities.
The 80 Gbps MX104 supports control plane redundancy and is optimized for Ethernet aggregation, and enterprise applications.
The modular MX240 offers almost 2 Tbps of system capacity for cloud and enterprise data centers and campus deployments, service provider edge networks and the mobile service core.
The modular MX480 delivers over 5 Tbps of system capacity for cloud and enterprise data center and campus deployments, service provider edge networks and the mobile service core.
The modular MX960 delivers over 10 Tbps of system capacity for cloud and large enterprise data centers, service provider edge networks, and the mobile service core.
The modular MX2010 offers over 17 Tbps of system capacity to accommodate long-term broadband traffic, subscriber, and service growth in service provider networks.
The modular MX2020 is the highest capacity single chassis edge router in the industry, supporting extremely high density 10 Gbps/100 Gbps interfaces and system scale through 80 Tbps.
Resources for the MX Series
- Analyst Reports
- State of Maryland
- XO Communications
- Colt Technology Services
- Allegro Networks
- MCB Bank
- Premier Bank
- Global investment bank
- Interactive Data
- AARNet Pty Ltd.
- San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC)
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- NYSE Euronex
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- Neo Telecoms
- Roskilde Festival
- Multinational financial services provider
- Financial market information services provider
- Atlantech Online
- Champlain College
- Valdosta State University
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- TMX Atrium
- Fox Sports
- Telecom Italia
- Black Lotus
- iovation, Inc.
- London Internet Exchange Ltd (LINX)
- Mail.Ru Group Limited
- DQE Communications
- Divona Telecom
- Macquarie Telecom
- Department of Energy
- Shandong University
- Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
- Laboratory of Neuro Imaging (LONI)
Datasheets - Modules
- 100GbE MPC for MX Series
- Modular Port Concentrators for the MX Series
- MPC6 Modular Port Concentrator for the MX2000 Line Routers
- Multiservice Modular Interface Cards (MICs) for MX Series
- ATM Modular Interface Card (MIC) for the MX Series
- MPC4E for MX Series
- MX Series MS-MPC and MS-MIC Service Cards
- MPC5 Modular Port Concentrator for MX Series
- Dense Port Concentrators
- Fact Sheets
- Solution Briefs
- Validation Reports
- Connecting Physical and Virtual Worlds with VMware NSX
- Secure Cloud Connectivity for Private IP Networks
- Customizing the Customer Experience
- Maximize Bandwidth Utilization with Juniper Networks TE++
- E-VPN - Contemporary Layer 2 Interconnect
- Integrating SDN into the Data Center
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- Juniper Networks Solutions for VMware NSX
- MX Series Virtual Chassis
- A Universal Network Edge for Residential, Business, Mobile
- MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
- Building a Universal Enterprise WAN
- MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers Evaluation Report
- LDP-BGP VPLS Interworking
- Junos Trio
- Generating New Revenue Streams and Increasing Security
- Content Delivery for Network Service Providers
- MX104 3D Universal Edge Router
- Juniper Networks Live-Live Technology