3D Universal Edge Routers
SDN-ready edge routers that scale in bandwidth, subscribers, and services, providing the industry-leading system capacity, density, and performance needed to meet the rapidly growing demands of enterprise and service provider networks.
MX5 is ideal for enterprise and space/power constrained service provider facilities and CPEs. It is compact and software upgradeable to an MX10, MX40, or MX80.
MX10 is a powerful, cost-effective, and compact router ideal for service provider and enterprise deployments. It is software upgradeable to an MX40 or MX80.
MX40 is a flexible, full featured MX Series solution ideal for managed services and enterprise applications. It is software upgradeable to an MX80.
Supporting two MIC slots and four 10GbE ports, the MX80 provides a flexible solution for space and power constrained enterprise and service provider networks.
The versatile MX104 supports 80 Gbps and is optimized for broadband services, Ethernet aggregation, edge routing, and enterprise applications.
MX240 offers 1.92 Tbps of system throughput for cloud and enterprise data centers and campus deployments, and for service provider edge networks.
The MX480 delivers 5.12 Tbps for cloud and enterprise data center and campus deployments, and service provider edge networks.
MX960 performs at 9.92 Tbps for cloud and large enterprise data centers, service provider edge networks, and cable operator hubs.
MX2010 offers 17.2 Tbps of system capacity to accommodate long-term broadband traffic, subscriber, and service growth at service providers and cable operators.
MX2020 is the highest capacity single chassis edge router in the industry, with 34.4 Tbps of throughput and scalability to 80 Tbps.
Resources for the MX Series
- Subscriber Management for MX Series 3D Universal Edge
- ATM Modular Interface Card (MIC) for MX Series 3D
- MX2020 and MX2010 3D Universal Edge Routers
- MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers for the Midrange
- 100GbE MPC for MX Series
- MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers
- MX Series MS-MPC and MS-MIC Service Cards
- Dense Port Concentrators
- Multiservice Modular Interface Cards (MICs) for MX Series
- MX104 3D Universal Edge Router
- MPC4E for MX Series
- Modular Port Concentrators for the MX Series
- Mozzart Bet
- Black Lotus
- XO Communications
- Valdosta State University
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC)
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- PEER 1 Hosting
- Divona Telecom
- Atlantech Online
- Macquarie Telecom
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- NYSE Euronext
- Colt Technology Services
- San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)
- Roskilde Festival
- Department of Energy
- Allegro Networks
- DQE Communications
- Neo Telecoms
- Shandong University
- TMX Atrium
- London Internet Exchange Ltd (LINX)
- State of Maryland
- Telecom Italia
- Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
- Fox Sports
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Mail.Ru Group Limited
- Laboratory of Neuro Imaging (LONI)
- Iovation, Inc.
- Fact Sheets
- Solution Briefs
- Validation Reports
- Juniper Networks Live-Live Technology
- LDP-BGP VPLS Interworking
- Content Delivery for Network Service Providers
- Junos Trio
- Integrating SDN into the Data Center
- MX Series Virtual Chassis
- A Universal Network Edge for Residential, Business, Mobile
- MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
- Building a Universal Enterprise WAN
- MX104 3D Universal Edge Router
- Secure Cloud Connectivity for Private IP Networks
- Customizing the Customer Experience
- E-VPN - Contemporary Layer 2 Interconnect
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- Juniper Networks Solutions for VMware NSX
- MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers Evaluation Report
- Generating New Revenue Streams and Increasing Security