Superior small-cell mobile backhaul router for indoors or outdoors
ACX500 fanless mobile backhaul routers, certified for indoor and outdoor use in utilities and railways, deliver up to 6 Gbps throughput and support an integrated, software-enabled GPS receiver. With a raft of targeted security and management capabilities, the ACX500 is ideally suited for small-cell applications.
- Adaptive Service Architecture adds operational intelligence to help your access network grow in response to business needs.
- Flexible architecture supports Carrier Ethernet, Layer 2, Layer 3, MPLS, traffic engineering and Call Admission Control (CAC), while simplifying service provisioning and operation.
- Rapid, remote provisioning provides easy management using Junos Space Services Activation Director.
- Clocking technologies include GPS receiver, GM, BC, OC, and TC.
- Junos SDK makes it easy to customize provisioning and integration with third-party apps and tools.
- Environmental hardening in 1 U models includes passive cooling for outdoor deployment.
- RFC2544-based testing gives operators the flexibility to confirm whether a node is ready for service once configured with zero-touch deployment (ZTD).
- GPS integration enables the ACX500 to easily address use cases for LTE-Advanced and small cells.
- PoE-enabled ACX500, with a power budget of 80W, can readily power small cells or microwaves, which typically use up to 50W.
- Hierarchical quality-of-service (HQoS) support allows the ACX500 to shape traffic for each linear-configured microwave link.
- Support for IEEE 802.1ae MACsec delivers an extra layer of security by giving access solely to allowed elements.
|System Throughput||Up to 6 Gbps|
|Interface Support||ACX500: 4xGbE Copper 2xGbE Fiber
ACX500-O: 3xGbE Copper 3xGbE Fiber
ACX500-O-PoE: 3xGbE Copper 3xGbE Fiber
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||ACX500: 17.5 x 1.75 x 9.4 in (44.5 x 4.4 x 24 cm)
ACX500-O: 10 x 12.3 x 4.3 in (25.4 x 31.2 x 11 cm)
ACX500-O-PoE: 10 x 16 x 4.7 in (25.4 x 40.7 x 12 cm)
|Maximum Weight||ACX500-DC: 8.6 lb (3.9 kg)
ACX500-AC: 9.26 lb (4.2 kg)
ACX500-O-DC: 11 lb (5 kg)
ACX500-O-AC: 11.68 lb (5.3 kg)
ACX500-O-POE-DC: 13.66 lb (6.2 kg)
ACX500-O-POE-AC: 14.33 lb (6.5 kg)
|Power (DC)||-48V telco nominal or
-60V telco nominal or
+24 VDC nominal
|Power (AC)||90 to 240 Volt|
|Power Draw||ACX500-DC: 65W + PoE power (80W)
ACX500-AC: 65W + PoE power (80W)
ACX500-O-POE-DC: 55W + PoE power (80W)
ACX500-O-POE-AC: 55W + PoE power (80W)