Simplifies and automates switching, routing, and security management
Junos Space is a comprehensive network management solution that simplifies and automates management of Juniper’s switching, routing, and security devices.
- Web 2.0 GUI increases user productivity, eliminates manual operations, and speeds up operation cycle times.
- Device Management Interface (DMI) includes zero-day device support, protects investment.
- Hot-pluggable, multitenant applications provide rapid deployment of applications and devices and in-service updates.
- RESTful APIs make Junos Space Platform accessible to build custom apps and integrate with OSS/BSS and other NMS.
- Application fabric enables instant scaling, system resilience, and resource optimization.
- Network discovery and inventory management supports FCAPS network management framework, and provides total management of network elements.
- Topology provides flexible network visualization options for simplifying network operations.
- Software image management provides remote and in-service software upgrades and enables automated upgrade planning.
- Configuration templates allow administrators to design, validate, and push configurations to a device or device group.
- Configuration file management simplifies configuration management, provides configuration visibility, as well as individual and comparative performance measurement.
- Junos OS script management enables centralized management of all Junos OS automation scripts.
- Full rapid application development framework is a comprehensive development environment to rapidly create and monetize applications.
Intel C216 / LGA1155 motherboard Chipset
Intel Panther Point chipset
Intel C216 PCH1
Single LGA1155 CPU Intel Xeon E3-1225v2 3.20GHz, 4C/4T277W Quad-Core Processor, 1 HW thread/core
32GB memory in a total of 4 DIMM slots (4 x 8GB DIMM modules) DDR3-1600 ECC unbuffered
4 x RJ45 10/100/1000 on motherboard via IPC card - Intel i350-AM4 Gigabit Ethernet Controller3
1 x Serial port for Serial Console (RJ-45 – on front panel)
1 x USB port (on front panel)
2 IOC slots for optional IOC module
SIOM x 8 slot - front accessible
LSI 2308 Controller4 onboard Integrated RAID – Supports RAID Levels 0, 1, 1E, and 10
6 x 1TB Seagate Constellation.2 7200 2.5” SAS HDDRAID 10 array