Connectivity Services Director
Provisioning of TDM, ATM, Carrier Ethernet, and MPLS services.
Ensures effortless service provisioning of TDM, ATM, Carrier Ethernet, and MPLS, using a simple interface to design, validate, and manage these services.Product Media Viewer
- Predefined, best-practice service designs for TDM and ATM, Carrier Ethernet, and MPLS services can be repurposed to speed time-to-market.
- Workflow-driven point-and-click provisioning allows operators to easily select endpoints for activating a customer VPN.
- Pre- and post-configuration validation ensures effective service provisioning and troubleshooting for improved service assurance.
- Fault and performance management lets network operators manage service-level agreements (SLAs) and periodic health checks for services.
- Northbound APIs for service orchestration and automation facilitate integration with operations and business support system (OSS/BSS) platforms and creation of customer portals.
- Optional synchronization management automates the provisioning of complex synchronization architectures based on Precision Time Protocol (PTP) and Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE).
- Customized QoS profiles for bandwidth management facilitate QoS configuration, improving service deliveries for certain types of network traffic.
- Service validation and SLA monitoring enable network providers to guarantee SLAs after a service has been provisioned.
- As an inherent benefit of the Junos Space platform, automated MPLS and network resource management enable fast, efficient, and accurate service provisioning for rapid time-to-revenue.
|Web Client Requirements||Google Chrome 17 and later, Mozilla Firefox 14.0 and later, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0, 10.0 and 11.0|
|Juniper Devices Supported||MX Series, ACX Series, PTX Series, M Series|
|Junos Version||Junos 10.0 or later|
|Platform and Appliance||Requires Junos Space Network Management Platform Release 15.1R1. Runs on Junos Space JA2500 Appliance or a Junos Space Virtual Appliance.|