Cloud Analytics Engine
An application-centric view of the network
The Cloud Analytics Engine helps operations teams understand workload and application behavior across their physical and virtual infrastructures, performing data collection, analysis and correlation, and presenting the information as part of an intuitive display.
- Data correlation: The Cloud Analytics Engine gathers and correlates data gathered from multiple sources, including physical and virtual end points, providing visibility for troubleshooting, application deployment and capacity planning.
- Application perspective: By offering visibility into how the network is performing from an application perspective, the Cloud Analytics Engine makes it easier to triage performance problems and determine whether they originated in the network or an application.
- End-to-end aggregated view: Providing end-to-end visibility into both the network and applications, the Cloud Analytics Engine aggregates views to help IT staff quickly identify the root cause of problems.
- Simplified operations and troubleshooting: The Cloud Analytics Engine enables IT staff to be more productive and proactive by helping them quickly perform root cause analysis when network or application problems occur.
- Flexible and open: The Cloud Analytics Engine partner ecosystem is continuously evolving, providing support for third-party tools and other devices through plug-ins and APIs.
- Reduced costs: By helping detect, identify and isolate network faults, the Cloud Analytics Engine reduces the amount of time and money spent troubleshooting and fixing network or application problems.