Session and Resource Control Modules
SRC Series Session and Resource Control Modules enable delivery of differentiated services across multivendor networks by aligning subscriber and application services with network resources.
- SRC Policy Engine maintains customer, network, and service configuration information to enable automated, policy-based service and subscriber provisioning.
- SRC Diameter Gateway provides a Diameter interface that enables the SRC PE to perform Access Resource and Admission Control Functions (A-RACF), and to provision policies for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) services.
- SRC SOAP Gateway (SRC SG) uses SOAP to provide a simple, straightforward, and standard-based interface so other applications can integrate with SRC modules.
- SRC Volume Tracking Application tracks subscribers, sessions, and applications based on granular, customer-configurable thresholds for volumes and durations, enabling fair resource usage.
- SRC Threat Mitigation Portal (SRC TMP) works with IDP Series, Network and Security Manager, and Juniper routers to detect and subvert threats.