Benefits of Prescriptive Training
Prescriptive Training engagements result in the development of comprehensive learning programs that address customer-specific needs. Key features and benefits include:
- Customized program content-using tiered learning and multidisciplined training to deliver education unique to your teams’ needs
- Range of delivery modalities-for individuals and teams that learn in different ways
- Prerequisite training requirements-to ensure that students are prepared to learn
- Post-requisite training-to help reinforce and maintain skills learned
- Certification testing-to tie skills to industry benchmarks
Components of Prescriptive Training Plan
Each Prescriptive Training plan is unique to the customer’s needs but will typically contain a number of components that describe the overall plan including an overview of the offerings, training program summary, review of certification components, daily agendas, and more.
The training will be delivered using a unique mix of different training methodologies such as public and private classes, customized learning, instructor-led online training, web-based training, and on-demand learning and labs.
To get started on your Prescriptive Training program complete the form at right. A Juniper Education Services team member will respond and set up a formal discussion of your training needs.