European Privacy Notice
Personal information collected on or about consumers located in the European Union is collected on the following legal bases for processing:
- Necessary for Performance of a Contract: If we or our affiliates have entered into a contract with customers, partners, suppliers or other third parties, we may need to process your personal information
- .Consent: Where you have provided your consent for us to engage in marketing activities with you, we may need to process your personal information.
- Legitimate Interest: We may need to process your personal information where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, such as (1) to communicate with you in response to your requests, questions, inquiries, and submissions; (2) to conduct advertising, marketing and promotional activities in connection with operating our business; (3) for research and development, security and optimization of our Products, Services and Websites; and (4) to process a job application and communicate with you regarding your interest in employment with Juniper.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: Where we are required to comply with laws or legal obligations.
Consumers located in the European Union may have certain rights related to the processing of their personal information in Juniper’s possession or for which Juniper is otherwise responsible, as set forth below:
- Access: You may request to receive a copy of your personal information in machine-readable form.
- Delete: You may request we delete some personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Correct or Rectify: You may correct or change some personal information that Juniper stores about you; in particular, to correct inaccurate information.
- Object to or Restrict Processing: You may object to our processing of some personal information about you or restrict or limit our use of some personal information about you.
- Transfer: You may request, to the extent feasible, the transfer of your personal information to another data controller.
- Consent Withdrawal: You may withdraw consents you previously granted to us.
- Automated Decision-Making: You have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, with certain exceptions. Juniper does not generally engage in such automated decision-making on its Websites or in its Juniper Products, and if it does, Juniper complies with applicable legal requirements in connection with such data processing.
If you have an account or accounts with us, please visit your account page(s) to review the options available to you to exercise your rights above. If functionality is not available, please contact us to inquire about exercising your rights. Please note that some functionality may not be available, or we may not be able to fulfill your request, depending on Juniper’s legal obligations.
Juniper has affiliates, subsidiaries and operations globally and may transfer your personal information on a global basis to operate its business. If personal information is transferred to a Juniper recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection for personal information, Juniper will take measures designed to adequately protect your personal information, such as ensuring that such transfers are subject to the terms of the EU Model Clauses.