The JNCP is offering a recertification grace period to candidates whose certifications expired in 2016. Expired certifications may be recertified between January 1, 2017 and March 31, 2017 by taking the same or higher-level exam or using the course attendance option. This means candidates with Specialist through Expert-level certifications that have expired do not have to restart at the Associate level.
How to take advantage of this promotion?
- To recertify expired certifications using the course attendance option, please follow the procedure found on the Recertification Page.
- To recertify expired certifications though testing, please send an email to the JNCP team after the exam is passed and include a copy of your exam score report.
- To view an exam score report, log in to your Pearson VUE account;
- Click ‘View Score Reports’ under the ‘My Account’ menu on the right side of the screen.
- Click ‘View’ for the desired score report; and
- Print screen (or use some other method) to capture the onscreen information.
- Please allow 2–3 business days for your request to be processed.