Small fanless router for cabinet and tower deployment
The ACX1000 fanless router delivers up to 60 Gbps through eight T1/E1 interfaces, eight copper GbE ports, and four copper/fiber GbE ports.
- Adaptive Service Architecture has operational intelligence for the access network to grow with business needs.
- Flexible Architecture supports carrier Ethernet, L2, L3, MPLS, traffic engineering, CAC, and simplified service provisioning and operation.
- Rapid, Remote Provisioning provides easy management using Junos Space Services Activation Director.
- Scale and Performance up to 60 Gbps with GbE and 10GbE support facilitate the move to 3G/4G/LTE, with wide interface range for T1/E1, GbE, 10GbE, and PoE++.
- Clocking Technologies include SyncE and IEEE 1588-2008 for highest quality of experience (QoE).
- Junos SDK ensures easily customized provisioning and integration with third-party apps and tools.
- Environmental Hardening in 1 U models include passive cooling for outdoor deployment.
|System Throughput||Up to 60 Gbps|
4xGbE Combo (Copper/Fiber)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.5 x 1.75 x 9.4 in (44.5 x 4.4 x 24 cm)|
|Maximum Weight||6.5 lb (2.94 kg)|
|Power (DC)||-48V telco nominal or
-60V telco nominal or
+24 VDC nominal
|Power Draw||50 W|