Simplifying network and IT operations.
Manual processes strain IT teams tasked with designing, provisioning, and operating today’s growing and complex networks. They also increase the likelihood of configuration errors, which can lead to service degradation. Juniper Global Services offers extensive automation expertise that helps your organization simplify network and IT operations so you can minimize errors and reduce service-quality risk.
Our automation capabilities range from assessment to testing, deployment, training, and support. We work with your team to identify and prioritize the use cases and workflows in your environment that will benefit most from automation, helping you maximize operational efficiencies while accelerating your network’s time to value.
You can leverage key Juniper network automation solutions, open automation frameworks, and custom-developed modules that integrate our products with your automation libraries to:
- Bring up a test network quickly
- Make changes in minutes
- Seamlessly apply these changes in production environments
Our advisory team can advise on best practices and facilitate the quickest path to success.
To help you deploy a fully operational solution as quickly as possible, Juniper offers the following customizable implementation services:
- Automated Lab Testing — Run pre-production tests using our platform and a comprehensive set of automation libraries. The libraries contain build playbooks and test cases that you need to conduct lab testing at the device, topology, and network level.
To learn more about automated lab testing, watch this video.
- Automated Deployment — Automate procedures and processes to build and validate new networks and services through our open automation frameworks.
- Network Automation — Automate key operational processes and workflows using HealthBot, Contrail Insights, and ATOM from Anuta Networks for service orchestration and closed loop operations.
We offer operational and technical support for automated environments and deployments, remotely or onsite, to help your network run efficiently:
- Support Automation is part of our foundational service Juniper Care. It provides a portal and support automation tools (Juniper Software Support Evaluation Tool and Support APIs) that enable you to automate crucial support processes with Juniper systems and data.
- Juniper Care Software Advantage — Integrates software updates and upgrades with comprehensive technical support.
- Juniper Advanced Care and Juniper Premium Care — Deliver enhanced and proactive operational support services.
- Customer-Focused Technical Support — Offers high-touch customer and network-aware services with a senior support engineering team.
- Resident Consultant Service and Resident Engineer Service — Places a dedicated resource onsite to assist you with network operations, design and architecture planning.
- Custom Software Support Service — Provides support to Juniper custom software solutions.