Efficiently manage your network and reduce operating expenses.
Keeping your network up and running depends on the ability to resolve issues fast or even proactively identify conditions before they impact service. Juniper offers a wide range of support services that can be highly customized to help you manage your network for optimal performance and reliability while improving operational efficiency. Our flexible maintenance services offer mission-critical support for Juniper hardware and software products around the clock, 365 days a year.
Explore the IDC white paper, Unleashing Network Operations Efficiency with AI-Driven Support.
Range of Services
Juniper offers different levels of support based on your business needs.
- Juniper Care provides swift response from Juniper technical service engineers based on geographic availability and network needs.
- Juniper Support Insights, now included with every Juniper Care contract, provides IT and network operations teams with actionable insights to help organizations optimize their networks.
- Juniper Advanced Care delivers enhanced response times, escalation management, direct access to Juniper engineers, and custom reports.
- Juniper Advanced Care Plus builds upon Advanced Care to offer a better customer support experience with a technical services advisor.
- Juniper Advanced Care Plus Quick Start Package is a cost-effective, short-term technical support service that helps customers de-risk the transition to new Juniper products.
- Juniper Premium Care includes all the features of Advanced Care plus an assigned service manager for faster response times.
See the Juniper Care Services Datasheet for more about Juniper Care Services, including a summary of the features, benefits, specifications, and ordering information.
On-Site Technical Services
- Resident Consultant Service offers on-site assistance with network design and architecture planning.
- Resident Engineer Service offers ongoing on-site operational and engineering support.
Software Support Services
- Juniper Care Software Advantage integrates software updates and upgrades with comprehensive technical support.
- Custom Software Support Service provides direct access to Juniper technical support engineers who will diagnose an issue or outage using custom software. This service requires an annual support contract.
Other Support Services
- Flexible Services Credit provides universal credits that can be redeemed for qualified Juniper services.
- Juniper Flex Licensing offers perpetual or subscription licensing. Juniper Care is included with Juniper Flex subscription software packages. Hardware and basic software support are available directly from Juniper or through certified technical partners.
- Customer-Focused Technical Support includes a senior support engineering team that responds to highest-priority incidents, speeding time to resolution and increasing network availability.
- U.S. Federal Government support services meet the unique needs of organizations that must comply with U.S. Federal regulations.
Get access to network and security operations experts who handle day-to-day network monitoring and management tasks. You also gain access to executive dashboards and vital reports on the status of your network.
- Standard Remote Managed Service provides turnkey monitoring and management for multivendor networks, delivered remotely 24/7 by Juniper network and security management operations center and trained specialists. Offered as monitoring only or fully managed models.
- SD-WAN Remote Managed Service is for service providers that wish to outsource SD-WAN operations to Juniper’s highly skilled and trained network operations center (NOC) specialists.
- Advanced Remote Managed Service provides an on-premises solution ideal for networks with data compliance and regulation requirements. Offered as remotely delivered or managed platform as a service (MPaaS) models.