Try Cloud-Native Contrail Networking (CN2) for Free
Get a first-hand look at how CN2 solves your most challenging multicloud requirements. The free trial entitles you to test drive this latest edition (available in 2022) for non-commercial, non-production use in Kubernetes clusters of up to 10 nodes.
Evaluate the new architecture and updated features, including:
- Simple setup in minutes in various Kubernetes distributions and minikube
- Kubernetes custom-resource definitions (CRD) and APIs that natively extend Kubernetes
- The ability to use the Kubernetes API for service coordination/accounts and IAM/RBAC for all Contrail objects
- Multi-cluster CNI from a single Contrail instance
- Optional integration with tools for cloud-native infrastructure and analytics, including:
* Lens GUI, with a Contrail Networking plug-in
* ArgoCD, for networking GitOps
* Prometheus, for Contrail and cluster time-series metrics & alerts
* Grafana, for telemetry visualization
* InfluxDB, for network flow telemetry
* Elastic+Kibana, for logging
Of course, you’ll still have the same time-trusted, carrier-grade scaling, performance and features available in our standard Contrail Networking edition and covered in our documentation.