NTT: Enabling Digital Transformation
Consulting, technology, and managed services for enterprises looking to harness digital advances for business innovation.
Global Solutions Community
Juniper is proud to be part of the NTT Global Partner community. NTT is a Top-5 global technology and business solutions provider serving more than 75 percent Fortune Global 100 companies in the areas of cybersecurity, applications, workplace solutions, cloud data centers, and networking.
AIDE Alliance of the Year
Juniper named NTT its Global AI-Driven Enterprise (AIDE) Alliance of the Year for 2021 and 2022. The award recognizes NTT’s success in AI-driven enterprise solutions and its commitment to excellence. NTT works closely with Juniper to help organizations achieve their digital business goals while transforming how people connect, work, and live.
NTT and Juniper Areas of Collaboration
Managed Enterprise Networks
- NTT provides managed network services using integrated automation, AIOps, and predictive analytics platforms that drive IT performance, application availability, and intended business outcomes.
- Juniper AI-Driven Enterprise networks provide NTT with a full-stack, flexible solution for Wi-Fi, LAN, and SD-WAN solutions. Powered by Mist AI™, Juniper AIDE delivers end-to-end automation, insight, and actions for optimum experiences from client to cloud.
- Juniper advanced technology combines with NTT expertise and platform-driven managed services for the agility enterprises need to simplify network management so they can stay focused on core business challenges.
Automated Data Center
- NTT offers Juniper solutions to boost reliability and reduce complexity in customer data centers of all sizes, from centralized to edge locations.
- Juniper Apstra allows NTT customers to strategically automate and validate the design, deployment, and operations of data center networks in underlay multivendor environments, providing a single source of truth, powerful analytics, and root-cause identification.
- NTT uses Juniper switching, routing, and security platforms to deliver data center network foundations with future-proof scalability, EVPN-VXLAN and IP fabric support, and threat-prevention capabilities.
Why NTT and Juniper
- Global enterprise deployments of Juniper solutions across industries and geographies benefit by NTT proficiency and service reach.
- Market leadership in network services from NTT combines with enterprise wired/wireless infrastructure and indoor location services from Juniper to enhance enterprise solutions and customer business outcomes.
- NTT’s deep vertical expertise optimizes deployments of Juniper solutions in every industry and use case.
Las Vegas private 5G network fuels community, economic growth
Connectivity is the name of the game for Las Vegas as it forges a path to becoming a smart city showcase. The city has deployed the largest private 5G network in the U.S. to date, along with IoT and automation technologies, in a thriving downtown area known as the Innovation District.
The metro network infrastructure for the 5G network, powered by Juniper routing, facilitates services across city government, public schools, and tourism.