QFX5200 Ethernet Switches
Versatile, high-density 100GbE data center switches.
QFX5200 fixed-configuration access switches help you build next-generation IP fabric networks for high-volume traffic in software-defined data center networks.Product Media Viewer
- Support for 32 QSFP+ or QSFP28 ports in a 1 U platform, and 64 QSFP+ or 32 QSFP28 ports in a 2 U platform, provide robust foundations for building high-density IP fabrics in the data center.
- Flexible 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, 50GbE, and 100GbE connectivity options give you deployment versatility and investment protection.
- Open access to the standard Junos Linux kernel, enabled by the disaggregated version of the Junos software, allows users to install third-party Linux RPM packages and create guest containers and VMs with central resource management and programmable APIs.
- Rich automation capabilities include zero-touch provisioning (ZTP) and support for Python, Chef, Puppet, and others.
- Topology-Independent In-Service Software Upgrade (TISSU) and Fast Reboot ensure high availability for the network during a switch update.
- Juniper’s Cloud Analytics Engine enables proactive application and flow path analysis, real-time monitoring, and network analytics streaming.
- A Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) gateway, managed by VMware NSX and OpenContrail controllers via OVSDB, EVPN-VXLAN, MPLS, and GRE, provides rich overlay networking support.
- Junos OS enables the switch to support advanced networking features such as BGP add-path, MPLS, L3 VPN, 6PE, and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE).
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||QFX5200-32C: 17.36 x 1.72 x 20.48 in (44.09 x 4.37 x 52.02 cm); 1 U
QFX5200-64Q: 17.36 x 3.46 x 21.47 in (44.09 x 8.8 x 54.54 cm); 2 U
|Power Options||100 to 240 VAC (single phase) at 50/60 Hz or –36 to –72 VDC|
|System Throughput||Up to 3.2 Tbps|
|Form Factor||Fixed-configuration platform|
|Data Rate (switching capacity)||Up to 2.44 Bpps|
|Port Densities||QFX5200-32C: 32 100GbE via QSFP28 module; 32 40GbE via QSFP+ module; 128 25GbE SFP28 via QSFP28-to-SFP28 breakout cable; 128 10GbE SFP+ via QSFP+-to-SFP+ breakout cable
QFX5200-64Q: 32 100GbE via QSFP28 module; 64 40 GbE via QSFP+ module; 128 25GbE SFP28 via QSFP28-to-SFP28 breakout cable; 128 10GbE SFP+ via QSFP+-to-SFP+ breakout cable
|Maximum 10GbE Density||128|