High-performance, reduced latency firewalls for data centers and the cloud-enabled enterprise
The SRX1500 Services Gateway delivers high-performance, cost-effective, advanced low-latency network security at distributed enterprise campus locations, as well as for small to medium-sized data centers.
- Offers high on-board port densities with the flexibility of multiple Ethernet interface speeds.
- Provides fault tolerance through redundant hardware and components such as power supplies. Carrier-class reliability stems from the system and network resiliency of the Junos OS.
- Includes easy-to-use on-box GUI for individual device management.
- Offers comprehensive protection, including multigigabit firewall capability, security intelligence via Spotlight Secure, policy enforcement based on GeoIP data, UTM (including IPS, application security, antivirus, antispam and Web filtering), NAT, DoS and QoS.
- Enables network segmentation, allowing administrators to tailor security and policies.
- Gives users on- and off-box automation capabilities and centralized network security management to simplify deployment and maintenance across geographically dispersed locations.
|Junos OS Software version tested||15.1X49-D30|
|Firewall performance (max)||10 Gbps|
|IPS performance||3 Gbps|
|AES256+SHA-1 / 3DES+SHA-1 VPN performance||2 Gbps|
|Maximum concurrent sessions||2 million|
|New sessions/second (sustained, TCP, 3-way)||50,000|
|Maximum security policies||16,000|