Sky Advanced Threat Prevention
Advanced malware protection from the cloud.
A cloud-based service that’s integrated with Juniper SRX Series firewalls, Sky Advanced Threat Prevention delivers a dynamic anti-malware solution that adapts to an ever-changing threat landscape.
- Extracts compromised files and sends them to the cloud for deep inspection and analysis. It then takes appropriate actions, ranging from rapid identification of known threats to deep-level file analysis that looks for particularly evasive malware.
- Instantly identifies and communicates detected malware to SRX Series firewalls to block attacks.
- Isolates sophisticated malware in a sandbox to evaluate behavior and trigger activation to identify and defeat the threat.
- Provides a Web-based interface for performing management tasks such as configuration, dashboards, and product updates.
- Offers a rich set of reporting and analytics tools, providing visibility into threats that enter the network and hosts that might be compromised.
- Integrates with Spotlight Secure Threat Intelligence service to cascade threat information to SRX Series firewalls for immediate action.
- Provides Command and Control (C&C) data to the SRX Series firewalls to prevent compromised internal systems from communicating with these devices.
- Receives alerts from SRX Series firewalls when internal hosts attempt to communicate with infected servers, giving organizations valuable insight into indicators of compromise within their network.
- Includes an analytics capability that lets administrators and security staff analyze and correlate data. Identifies compromised systems and feeds the data to SRX Series firewalls to quarantine compromised systems.
- Warns Policy Enforcer of recently identified threat conditions to update and deploy existing policies, as well as quarantine infected hosts.