Juniper Connected Security Webinar Series
Join us and discover new tools to power up your security strategy.
Do you know who and what is on your network?
Join our webinars to see the new enhancements to our networking and security portfolio, including risk-based access control. Now you can see exactly who and what is on your network, extend your security policy and access control across all locations and devices, and enable your users to connect safely to the network, wherever they are.
Securing Your Connectivity to the Cloud
Speaker: Kenneth O'Kelly, Security Solutions Architect
Join us and see how you can use Juniper tools to secure your connectivity to the cloud and ensure consistency in security policies leveraging cloud resources such as HSM and metadata. Learn how to:
- Use labels and metadate across multiple clouds.
- Meet security and compliance demands with HSM support for Microsoft Azure.
- Integrate vSRX virtual firewalls with the HSM service; securely generate and store keys within public cloud instances.
Keep Your Remote Users Securely Connected
Speaker: Johan Andersson, Product Line Manager
See how Juniper Secure Connect can help your remote users stay connected and productive, securely. In this webinar, you’ll learn about Juniper Secure Connect:
- Policy configuration on the SRX firewall
- Available features
- User experience
Qualified U.S. participants may be eligible to receive a free SRX340 firewall.
Stop Cyberattacks with Adaptive Threat Profiling
Speaker: Krystle Portocarrero, Product Line Manager, Advanced Threat
Threats continue to evolve by exploiting elements such as machine learning. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to use dynamic threat analysis and custom threat feeds to handle encrypted traffic.
With Adaptive Threat Profiling, you can:
- Automatically create security intelligence feeds based on who and what is attacking your network.
- Classify endpoint behavior and build custom threat intelligence feeds.
- Use intelligence feeds for deeper inspection and blocking at multiple enforcement points.
Discover Our Converged Industrial Edge Solution
Speaker: Robert Tafoya, Director Of Business Development
In this webinar, we introduce a new architecture for ICS and SCADA environments, brought to you by a new partnership between Juniper Networks, Dragos, and Schweitzer Engineering Labs (SEL). This new architecture brings visibility, threat intelligence, and enforcement to any port on any device. Learn how to:
- Reduce TCO for delivering new service while improving security, situational awareness, and resilience.
- Support legacy serial infrastructure on IP networks.
- Secure critical infrastructure, with visibility into cyberattacks in IT-OT domains and the ability to actively respond.