High-performance enterprise campus and data center switch
The EX4600 Ethernet Switch delivers a highly scalable 10GbE solution for high-density campus and data center top-of-rack deployments.
- Field-proven Juniper technology: A carrier-class architecture, coupled with the Junos OS, enables EX Series Switches to provide carrier-class reliability for every application.
- Security risk management integrates Unified Access Control to help EX Series Switches dynamically deliver network protection, guest access, and identity-based QoS.
- Wire-speed performance at high 1GbE, 10GbE and 40GbE port densities dramatically simplifies network topologies and operations.
- Eight QoS queues per switch port ensure proper prioritization of voice, video, and multiple levels of data traffic, with room to converge other networks, such as building automation and video security systems.
- Innovative, cost-effective switch design enables new architectures that reduce cost and complexity, while unified management and automation tools consolidate system monitoring.
- Virtual Chassis technology allows multiple interconnected EX Series switches to operate as a single, logical device, reducing operational expenses and simplifying management.
|Form Factor||Fixed platform
Virtual Chassis configuration consisting of up to 10 switches
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.4 x 1.7 x 20.5 in (44.2 x 4.3 x 52.1 cm)
1 rack unit
|Backplane Speed||960 Gbps|
|Data Rate||1.44 Tbps|
|10/100/1000BASE-T Port Densities||20 (200 in a Virtual Chassis configuration)|
|10GBASE-X Port Densities||40 (400 in a Virtual Chassis configuration)|