Highly Available, Powerful Ethernet Switches
These carrier-class switching solutions are for converged enterprise branch offices, campuses, and data centers, as well as for service provider deployments. They address escalating demands for high availability, unified communications, mobility, and virtualization within enterprise networks.
EX2200 switches are low power, low acoustic 1 U devices, offering an economical solution for branch offices and campus networks.
Economical access switches for small branch offices, retail and workgroup environments, and converged network access deployments.
The EX3300 is a compact switch for demanding converged enterprise access.
Cost-effective access switches with the performance, flexibility, and ease of management previously available only with high-end platforms.
The EX4200 is a flexible, stackable switching solution for data centers and campuses.
The EX4300 supports branch, campus, and data center access and aggregation deployments.
The EX4550 is a compact, high-performance platform for data center, campus, and service provider deployments.
The EX4600 delivers a scalable 10GbE solution for high-density campus and data center top-of-rack deployments.
The EX8200 provides the port densities, scalability, and high availability required for today's data center and campus core environments.
The EX9200 is SDN-ready and offers the flexibility and scalability required for business agility and growth.
EX Series Options
EX Series options include a redundant power supply for select models and an external Routing Engine for managing EX8200 switches in a Virtual Chassis configuration.
- EX4300 Ethernet Switch
- EX3400 Ethernet Switch
- EX2300 Ethernet Switch
- EX2300-C Compact Ethernet Switch
- Junos Fusion Technology
- EX9200 Ethernet Switch
- Compact EX2200-C Ethernet Switch
- EX RPS Datasheet
- EX8200 Ethernet Line Cards
- EX4200 Ethernet Switches with Virtual Chassis Technology
- EX8216 Ethernet Switch
- EX6200 Line of Ethernet Switches
- EX8208 Ethernet Switch
- EX4600 Ethernet Switch
- EX3300 Ethernet Switch
- XRE200 External Routing Engine
- EX2200 Ethernet Switch
- AARNet Pty Ltd.
- alltours GmbH
- Yonsei University
- BAS Group
- Catholic Health System
- Apollo Hotel Papendrecht
- Cork Internet Exchange
- Global Investment Bank
- University of Tsukuba
- Parklands College and Christopher Robin Pre-Primary
- Mail.Ru Group Limited
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Atlantech Online
- Valdosta State University
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- Revlon, Inc.
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- University of Hertfordshire
- PEER 1 Hosting
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Missoula County Public Schools
- FusionNet Web Services Pvt Ltd
- Merit Network
- Prince George’s Community College
- Shaanxi Polytechnic Institute
- New Continuum Data Centers
- Maynooth University
- Springfield Public Schools (SPS)
- MercaSID, S.A.
- St. Catherine University
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis
- Interactive Data
- Cloud Dynamics
- Massachusetts Broadband Institute
- Weber County Library System
- Juniper Networks
- Nevada Health CO-OP
- Jan Yperman Hospital
- Settle College
- Champlain College
- Black Lotus
- Roskilde Festival
- Agility Without Compromise with Juniper SDN
- Juniper Unite Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Reference Architecture
- MetaFabric Reference Architecture Accelerates Time to Value and Increases Value Over Time
- MetaFabric Architecture Empowers Business Evolution
- Juniper Switches Provide Scale and Simplicity
- Juniper and Aerohive: Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Solutions
- Modernize and Simplify Federal Agency Campus Networks
- Juniper, Ruckus Deliver Carrier-Class Enterprise Performance
- Juniper and Aruba Deliver the Best User Experience
- Agile Automation with Juniper OpenStack Neutron Plug-in
- Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis Fabric Technology
- Using Contrail with OVSDB in Top-of-Rack Switches
- Building the Best Pathway to the Cloud
- A Storage Network Architecture for Highly Dynamic Virtualize
- The MetaFabric Architecture
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- Migrating to a 40 Gbps Data Center
- Network Simplification with Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis