Maintain and optimize your network with Juniper Services and Support.
Juniper Networks Support is with you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, helping to keep your network up and running at optimum efficiency. Our global service organization is here for you whether you choose to contact us by phone or through our Customer Support Center. Click on the map to see the locations of our Juniper Technical Assistance Centers (JTAC) and depots for spare parts. Click here for our service partners.
We offer different levels of support based on your needs and the complexity of your network. With every service contract, you receive the benefits of our service automation tools - Junos Space Service Now and Service Insight.
Juniper Care is a family of services and support tools that covers our hardware and software products and includes our Service Automation capabilities.
Juniper Care delivers a combination of service automation tools, including Junos Space Service Now and Junos Space Service Insight, award-winning 24x7 mission critical support and E-Support. The combination ensures your network is running reliably, decreasing your operational costs, and protecting your network investment.
- Service Automation, powered by Junos Space Service Now, reduces the time for problem identification and diagnostics. It improves staff productivity because they can concentrate on running the network instead of fixing the equipment.
- Junos Space Service Insight is a powerful service automation platform that provides proactive reports that empower your organization to make decisions based on network information and business intelligence. It does more than "automate" – it reduces risk by discovering errors before they become problems.
Juniper Care is available with a choice of hardware replacement options, based on geographic availability. Please contact your Juniper Account Manager or Partner for more specifics.
Juniper Care Software Advantage
Juniper Care Software Advantage integrates software updates and upgrades with comprehensive technical support that keep your critical software applications at optimal performance, and at the same time increase your operational efficiency by leveraging our industry-leading expertise.
Juniper Care Software Advantage service covers Juniper software such as Junos Space applications, edge software, security, and wireless applications, to help extend and enhance the lifetime of your software products. Service entitlement includes:
- Immediate access to all software updates, upgrades and patches
- Global 24x7x365 remote technical support with unlimited service request
- Online support
Every Juniper Care contract comes with Junos Space Service Now and Service Insight applications that provide automation and targeted information for your network, and result in enhanced productivity and proactive monitoring of the network.
Junos Space Service Now provides automated incident management and inventory management that allow you to choose how you want to deploy, receive, and manage, the information gathered from each Junos-based device. You can also track support contract coverage and expiration dates, as well as have access to a complete inventory of your Junos-based devices.
Junos Space Service Insight sends targeted, proactive bug notifications and end of life, end of service and end of engineering reports for the devices on your network. Having this information proactively and on demand keeps you ahead of potential issues in your network.
Advanced Services help you dial in network maintenance and optimization.
In addition to our product maintenance support (Juniper Care) and Professional Services, we also offer a set of subscription-based Advanced Services designed to support the Operate phase of the network life cycle.
These service options are enhancements to the industry-leading services that are included in Juniper Care maintenance agreements. To use our Advanced Services offerings, you will need an active Juniper Care support contract for all products covered.
Juniper Advanced Services fall into two categories: Onsite and Remote services. You can select the appropriate service for your business based on network size, complexity, and specific needs.
Onsite Technical Services
Juniper’s Onsite Services act as an extension of all Juniper resources, delivered directly to your site via a Field Service Engineer, Resident Engineer, or Resident Consultant. These engineers have varying levels of technical expertise, certifications, and focus. They consult and leverage Juniper resources, skillsets, and knowledge to enable faster solutions and best practices. Each engineer takes part in internal technology forums, has undergone internal Juniper training conducted by the technical leaders who developed the solutions, and has access to “Best Practices” solutions templates.
Onsite Services coverage delivers much more than a well-trained onsite resource, giving your company a direct connection to Juniper knowledge and our internal experts.
Remote Operational Services
Juniper offers a range of remotely delivered services, each designed for different needs:
- New Customer Onboarding assists new customers who need help getting Juniper equipment up and running.
- Juniper Care Plus builds closer operational ties between the end-user and Juniper experts. It includes a named service manager, Expert-to-Expert Access, and training and service credits.
- Juniper Optimum Care gives you a rich set of ongoing, proactive technical services that target operational excellence for your network.
- Customer-Focused Technical Support provides access to a designated senior support engineering team that has knowledge of your network architecture, topology, devices, and the applications that your network uses. This team responds to your highest-priority incidents, accelerating the time to resolution and enabling higher availability.
On-Site Services Datasheets
Remote Services Datasheets
Add-on Services and Miscellaneous
Advanced Services Descriptions Documents