NFX250 Network Services Platform
Secure, software-driven on-premises platform.
The NFX250 provides ultra-fast custom service delivery, on demand. This secure, on-premises device can run and chain multiple virtualized network functions simultaneously in an open NFV environment, giving companies the flexibility to create innovative services and automate services activation, with zero truck rolls.
- Field-proven Juniper technology, including carrier-class architecture and Junos OS, enables the NFX250 to provide carrier-grade reliability for every application.
- Embedded, secure virtual services provide the same proactive capabilities as the SRX Series Services Gateways.
- Using Contrail Service Orchestration for integrated automatic discovery and setup provisioning, the NFX250 supports distributed and hybrid Juniper Cloud CPE deployment models.
- Open framework supports third-party virtualized network functions (VNFs) for enhanced service flexibility on-premises.
- Local wire-speed performance at 1GbE dramatically simplifies network topologies and operations.
- SD-WAN functionality effectively allocates workloads across the enterprise WAN.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.36 x 1.72 x 12 in (44.09 x 4.37 x 30.48 cm)|
|Form Factor||1 U|
|Weight||9.48 lb (4.3 kg)|
|CPU||NFX250-S1/S2: Intel 6-Core Xeon D
NFX250-LS1: Intel 4 Core Pentium D
|System Memory||16 GB—32 GB DDR4 RAM|
|System Hardware Space||100 GB—400 GB SSD|
|System OS||Wind River Linux 7|