3D Universal Edge Routers
A portfolio of SDN-ready edge routers that provide the industry-leading system capacity, density, and performance that enterprises, service providers and cloud operators need to thrive in our always on, always connected digital world.
Virtual MX (vMX)
Virtualized, full-featured carrier-grade router is ideal for NFV environments, rapid service introduction, and cost-effective service scale-out.
Compact 20-Gbps router is software-upgradable through 80 Gbps of system capacity; ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
Compact 40-Gbps router is software-upgradable through 80 Gbps of system capacity; ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
Compact 60-Gbps router is software-upgradable through 80 Gbps of system capacity; ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
Compact 80-Gbps router is ideal for enterprise applications as well as space- and power-constrained service provider facilities.
Versatile 80-Gbps router offers a high level of redundancy; optimized for mobile backhaul aggregation and enterprise applications.
Modular router offers almost 3 Tbps of system capacity in a compact form factor; optimized for cloud, campus and enterprise, data center, cable, service provider edge, and mobile service core deployments.
Modular router delivers almost 6 Tbps of system capacity for cloud, campus, enterprise, data center, service provider edge, cable, and mobile service core deployments.
Modular router delivers over 10 Tbps of system capacity for large cloud, data center, service provider, cable, and mobile service core deployments.
High performance and high density in a compact, 24-rack unit form factor, delivering 40 Tbps of capacity for a scalable, space-efficient routing solution.
Modular router offers over 40 Tbps of system capacity with support for ultra-high-density 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE interfaces to help service providers and data center operators address long-term growth.
The industry’s highest-capacity modular edge router, scaling beyond 80 Tbps, with support for ultra-high-density 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE interfaces to help service providers and operators address long-term growth.
- Analyst Reports
- GVTC Communications
- Neo Telecoms
- Cork Internet Exchange
- Lithium Technologies
- Interactive Data
- CSC – IT Center for Science Ltd.
- Fortune 100 Energy Company
- AARNet Pty Ltd.
- Elite Limited
- University of Tsukuba
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC)
- Mail.Ru Group Limited
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Atlantech Online
- Valdosta State University
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- Colt Technology Services
- PEER 1 Hosting
- London Internet Exchange Ltd (LINX)
- Blue Box
- FusionNet Web Services Pvt Ltd
- Merit Network
- Prince George’s Community College
- Shaanxi Polytechnic Institute
- New Continuum Data Centers
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis
- Massachusetts Broadband Institute
- MCB Bank
- Allegro Networks
- Zayo Group
- Orange Business Services
- Champlain College
- SW Hosting
- Black Lotus
- Roskilde Festival
- Implementation Guides
- Juniper Advantages for VMware Platforms and Software-Defined Data Centers
- Juniper and Impulse Deliver Cloud-Managed Mobile and IoT Security
- Agility Without Compromise with Juniper SDN
- Juniper Networks Packet Optical Data Center Interconnect Solution
- Juniper Networks Packet Optical Solutions for Access and Aggregation
- Juniper Unite Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Reference Architecture
- Business Value of the Junos Fusion Solution for MX Series
- Data Center Networking for Federal
- MetaFabric Architecture Empowers Business Evolution
- Build an Intelligent Network Optimized for Virtualization
- Network Services via Dedicated Network Infrastructure
- Service Automation Made Easy
- Juniper Solutions for Turnkey, Managed Cloud Services
- Agile Automation with Juniper OpenStack Neutron Plug-in
- Building Cloud Networks to Support Online Organizations
- Performance Assurance for Virtual CPE Solution
- Validation Reports
- Using Contrail with OVSDB in Top-of-Rack Switches
- E-VPN - Contemporary Layer 2 Interconnect
- Building the Best Pathway to the Cloud
- Integrating SDN into the Data Center
- EVPN Implementation for Next-Generation Data Centers
- Secure Cloud Connectivity for Virtual Private Networks
- Juniper Networks Live-Live Technology
- MX104 3D Universal Edge Router
- Intelligent Hybrid Infrastructure
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- Transforming Service Life Cycle Through Automation with SDN and NFV
- Maximize Bandwidth Utilization with Juniper Networks TE++
- Improve DCI, L2 Services with Juniper's EVPN
- Customizing the Customer Experience