High-density, high-capacity aggregation router for Carrier Ethernet
ACX5000 routers give you the power to roll out cost-effective Metro Ethernet access and aggregation solutions for areas where evolving service needs are driving the adoption of 10GbE UNIs in access and mobile backhaul networks. These routers provide E-LINE, E-LAN, E-TREE and E-ACCESS, with robust support for VPLS, IP and IP VPN services.
- Scale and performance up to 2.5 Tbps, along with 1GbE, 10GbE and 40GbE interfaces, support Carrier Ethernet solutions for Metro Ethernet and Mobile Backhaul.
- Flexible architecture supports Carrier Ethernet, Layer 2 services such as multitenant residential and commercial Metro Ethernet, and Layer 3 services (based on IP/MPLS) such as mobile backhaul aggregation and traffic engineering.
- High-availability features such as ISSU and Junos enable dependable and consistent delivery of mission-critical voice and video traffic.
- High-availability features such as ISSU, MC-LAG, Virtual Chassis and Junos enable dependable and consistent delivery of mission-critical voice and video traffic.
- Transparent clocking gives you innovative options for deploying and provisioning timing technology while meeting the stringent clocking requirements for a variety of mobile backhaul deployments and new services.
- Service virtualization on a KVM-compliant virtual machine can execute operational scripts and programs that monitor and analyze the network.
- Adaptive Service Architecture adds operational intelligence to help your access and aggregation networks grow in response to business needs.
- Enabled by the Junos Space platform, fast remote provisioning reduces operational costs and the demand on your resources while helping you speed delivery of new services.
- Junos SDK lets you customize provisioning and integration with third-party applications and tools.
|System Throughput||Up to 1.44 Tbps (ACX5048)
Up to 2.56 Tbps (ACX5096)
|Interface Support||ACX5048: 48 SFP/24 copper 1GbE; 48 SFP+ 10GbE (72 w/breakout cable); 6 QSFP+ 40GbE (each can be configured as 4 x 10GbE); 3 mgmt (1 RJ-45, 2 SFP)
ACX5096: 96 SFP/48 copper 1GbE; 96 SFP+ 10GbE (104 w/breakout cable); 8 QSFP+ 40GbE (2 can be configured as 4 x 10GbE); 2 mgmt (1 RJ-45, 1 SFP)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||ACX5048: 17.36 x 1.72 x 20.48 in (44.09 x 4.37 x 52.02 cm)
ACX5096: 17.36 x 3.46 x 22.44 in (44.09 x 8.8 x 57 cm)
|Maximum Weight||ACX5048: 21.8 lb (9.9 kg)
ACX5096: 32.5 lb (14.74 kg)
|Power (DC)||-36 to -72 VDC|
|Power (AC)||110 to 240 Volt single phase|
|Power Draw||ACX5048: ~350W (with optical SFPs)
ACX5096: ~550W (with optical SFPs)