Network operating system for routing, switching, and security
Simplicity and innovation—they’re what make Junos® operating system so unique. Junos OS is the common language running across our routing, switching, and security devices.
- One operating system reduces time and effort to plan, deploy, and operate network infrastructure.
- One release train provides stable delivery of new functionality in a steady, time-tested cadence.
- Modular software architecture provides highly available and scalable software that keeps up with changing needs.
- Meaningful configuration hierarchies together with annotations, commit check, commit and rollback features exemplify ease of use and operational agility.
- Simple routing policy management supports fine-grained network traffic controls.
- Separate control and forwarding planes increase reliability and security.
- Designed for DevOps, Junos Continuity aids continuous delivery, zero downtime, and vastly reduced re-qualification times when introducing new line card or chassis upgrades.