Junos VPN Site Secure
Secure network communications over VPNs
Junos VPN Site Secure uses various standard encryption techniques to secure network communications between the customer premise and the network edge to add security to traffic over Layer 3 VPNs.
- Unified Remote and Local Solution integrates with AAA schemes to provide remote and local secure access with Unified Access Control (UAC).
- Dynamic Policy-Driven Security Enforcement coordinates enforcement between Junos Pulse client, MAG Series, SRX Series, EX Series, and any vendor-agnostic 802.1X device.
- Broad Coverage supports BYOD initiatives across a broad range of devices.
- Single Sign-On provides simplified user experience and consistent, seamless, secure remote and extensible corporate network and cloud resource access.
- Host Checker ensures that authorized device meets enterprise security policy requirements, remediates or quarantines as necessary.
- Session Federation enables seamless transition between SSL/VPN to UAC-based LAN for quality user experience.
- Endpoint Profiler provides security and unauthorized access for unmanaged endpoints such as printers.
- Certifications include Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS), CC, NIST-B, NIAP-Common Criteria, and others.
- Virtual Appliance is available for both SSL/VPN and UAC for greater deployment flexibility.