Junos Network Secure
Stateful firewall services to protect edge services
Junos Network Secure software eliminates external firewalls that consume router ports and management resources and can be used as a first line of defense in layered security architectures.
- Stateful packet filtering (IPv6) maintains per flow state table and allows packet-matching criteria
- Packet inspection for a variety of IP values works for length, checksum, and fragmentation
- Track "top talkers" based on sessions of bandwidth usage of particular flows, source and destination IP addresses, and endpoint pairs detect and protect against a variety of attacks
- Anomaly tables track sites under attack or potential hackers
- Support for application-layer gateway algorithms provides installation and use flexibility