Highly Available, Powerful Ethernet Switches
These carrier-class switching solutions are for converged enterprise branch offices, campuses, and data centers, as well as for service provider deployments. They address escalating demands for high availability, unified communications, mobility, and virtualization within enterprise networks.
EX2200 switches are low power, low acoustic 1 U devices, offering an economical solution for branch offices and campus networks.
The EX3300 is a compact switch for demanding converged enterprise access.
The EX4200 is a flexible, stackable switching solution for data centers and campuses.
The EX4300 supports branch, campus, and data center access and aggregation deployments.
The EX4500 and EX4550 are a compact, high-performance platform for data center, campus, and service provider deployments.
The EX4600 delivers a scalable 10GbE solution for high-density campus and data center top-of-rack deployments.
The EX6200 is a scalable, resilient, high-performance wiring closet solution.
The EX8200 provides the port densities, scalability, and high availability required for today's data center and campus core environments.
Resources for the EX Series
- Laboratory of Neuro Imaging (LONI)
- Department of Energy
- Carilion Clinic
- Juniper Networks
- San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)
- Apollo Hotel Papendrecht
- Black Lotus
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Parklands College and Christopher Robin Pre-Primary
- CSS Versicherung AG
- Catholic Health System
- Roskilde Festival
- PEER 1 Hosting
- Mail.Ru Group Limited
- AARNet Pty Ltd.
- MercaSID, S.A.
- Fox Sports
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- Interactive Data
- Jan Yperman Hospital
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Bajaj Capital
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- NYSE Euronext
- Revlon, Inc.
- Atlantech Online
- University of Hertfordshire
- Springfield Public Schools (SPS)
- TMX Atrium
- St. Catherine University
- Valdosta State University
- Global Investment Bank
- Baloise Insurance
- Interstate Batteries
- Settle College
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- Cloud Dynamics
- Champlain College
- BAS Group
- Prince George’s Community College
- Weber County Library System
- EX4300 Ethernet Switch
- EX RPS Datasheet
- EX4600 Ethernet Switch
- EX8200 Ethernet Line Cards
- EX8208 Ethernet Switch
- EX9200 Ethernet Switch
- EX6200 Line of Ethernet Switches
- EX3300 Ethernet Switch
- Compact EX2200-C Ethernet Switch
- EX2200 Ethernet Switch
- EX4500 Ethernet Switch
- EX4200 Ethernet Switches with Virtual Chassis Technology
- EX8216 Ethernet Switch
- XRE200 External Routing Engine
- Agile Automation with Juniper OpenStack Neutron Plug-in
- Modernize and Simplify Federal Agency Campus Networks
- Juniper Data Center Switching Architectures
- MetaFabric Reference Architecture Accelerates Time to Value
- Layer 2 Gateway Services with VMware NSX
- Build the Best UC&C Network for an Optimized Microsoft
- Virtual Server Infrastructure Solutions
- The MetaFabric Architecture
- Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis Fabric Technology
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- Building the Best Pathway to the Cloud
- Network Simplification with Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis
- Migrating to a 40 Gbps Data Center
- Connecting Physical and Virtual Worlds with VMware NSX
- Juniper Networks Solutions for VMware NSX
- A Storage Network Architecture for Highly Dynamic Virtualize
- EX Series Ethernet Switches: QOS-Enabling the Enterprise