Highly Available, Powerful Ethernet Switches
These carrier-class switching solutions are for converged enterprise branch offices, campuses, and data centers, as well as for service provider deployments. They address escalating demands for high availability, unified communications, mobility, and virtualization within enterprise networks.
EX2200 switches are low power, low acoustic 1 U devices, offering an economical solution for branch offices and campus networks.
Economical access switches for small branch offices, retail and workgroup environments, and converged network access deployments.
The EX3300 is a compact switch for demanding converged enterprise access.
Cost-effective access switches with the performance, flexibility, and ease of management previously available only with high-end platforms.
The EX4200 is a flexible, stackable switching solution for data centers and campuses.
The EX4300 supports branch, campus, and data center access and aggregation deployments.
The EX4550 is a compact, high-performance platform for data center, campus, and service provider deployments.
The EX4600 delivers a scalable 10GbE solution for high-density campus and data center top-of-rack deployments.
The EX8200 provides the port densities, scalability, and high availability required for today's data center and campus core environments.
The EX9200 is SDN-ready and offers the flexibility and scalability required for business agility and growth.
EX Series Options
EX Series options include a redundant power supply for select models and an external Routing Engine for managing EX8200 switches in a Virtual Chassis configuration.
- EX3400 Ethernet Switch
- EX2300 Ethernet Switch
- EX2300-C Compact Ethernet Switch
- EX4300 Ethernet Switch
- Junos Fusion Technology
- EX9200 Ethernet Switch
- EX2200 Ethernet Switch
- EX4200 Ethernet Switches with Virtual Chassis Technology
- EX8216 Ethernet Switch
- EX6200 Line of Ethernet Switches
- EX8200 Ethernet Line Cards
- XRE200 External Routing Engine
- EX RPS Datasheet
- EX8208 Ethernet Switch
- Compact EX2200-C Ethernet Switch
- EX4600 Ethernet Switch
- EX3300 Ethernet Switch
- AARNet Pty Ltd
- Global Investment Bank
- Apollo Hotel Papendrecht
- Catholic Health System
- alltours GmbH
- Cork Internet Exchange
- BAS Group
- University of Tsukuba
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Mail.Ru Group Limited
- Parklands College and Christopher Robin Pre-Primary
- Valdosta State University
- Champlain College
- Atlantech Online
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- PEER 1 Hosting
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- Revlon, Inc.
- University of Hertfordshire
- Missoula County Public Schools
- FusionNet Web Services Pvt Ltd
- Merit Network
- Settle College
- Roskilde Festival
- St. Catherine University
- Shaanxi Polytechnic Institute
- New Continuum Data Centers
- Maynooth University
- MercaSID, S.A.
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Springfield Public Schools (SPS)
- Interactive Data
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis
- Cloud Dynamics
- Prince George’s Community College
- Juniper Networks
- Weber County Library System
- Nevada Health CO-OP
- Massachusetts Broadband Institute
- Jan Yperman Hospital
- Black Lotus
- Juniper Unite Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Reference Architecture
- MetaFabric Reference Architecture Accelerates Time to Value and Increases Value Over Time
- Agility Without Compromise with Juniper SDN
- Juniper Switches Provide Scale and Simplicity
- Agile Automation with Juniper OpenStack Neutron Plug-in
- Juniper and Aerohive: Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Solutions
- Juniper, Ruckus Deliver Carrier-Class Enterprise Performance
- Modernize and Simplify Federal Agency Campus Networks
- Juniper and Aruba Deliver the Best User Experience
- MetaFabric Architecture Empowers Business Evolution
- Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis Fabric Technology
- Using Contrail with OVSDB in Top-of-Rack Switches
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- Migrating to a 40 Gbps Data Center
- Network Simplification with Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis
- The MetaFabric Architecture
- A Storage Network Architecture for Highly Dynamic Virtualize
- Building the Best Pathway to the Cloud