Highly Available, Powerful Ethernet Switches
These carrier-class switching solutions are for converged enterprise branch offices, campuses, and data centers, as well as for service provider deployments. They address escalating demands for high availability, unified communications, mobility, and virtualization within enterprise networks.
EX2200 switches are low power, low acoustic 1 U devices, offering an economical solution for branch offices and campus networks.
The EX3300 is a compact switch for demanding converged enterprise access.
The EX4200 is a flexible, stackable switching solution for data centers and campuses.
The EX4300 supports branch, campus, and data center access and aggregation deployments.
The EX4500 and EX4550 are a compact, high-performance platform for data center, campus, and service provider deployments.
The EX4600 delivers a scalable 10GbE solution for high-density campus and data center top-of-rack deployments.
The EX6200 is a scalable, resilient, high-performance wiring closet solution.
The EX8200 provides the port densities, scalability, and high availability required for today's data center and campus core environments.
- EX3300 Ethernet Switch
- EX4600 Ethernet Switch
- Compact EX2200-C Ethernet Switch
- EX4300 Ethernet Switch
- EX9200 Ethernet Switch
- EX RPS Datasheet
- EX8200 Ethernet Line Cards
- EX8208 Ethernet Switch
- EX6200 Line of Ethernet Switches
- EX2200 Ethernet Switch
- EX4500 Ethernet Switch
- EX4200 Ethernet Switches with Virtual Chassis Technology
- EX8216 Ethernet Switch
- XRE200 External Routing Engine
- Cloud Dynamics
- Cork Internet Exchange
- alltours GmbH
- Massachusetts Broadband Institute
- BAS Group
- Global Investment Bank
- Springfield Public Schools (SPS)
- AARNet Pty Ltd
- Nevada Health CO-OP
- Shaanxi Polytechnic Institute
- Prince George’s Community College
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis
- University of Hertfordshire
- Champlain College
- MercaSID, S.A.
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- Interactive Data
- Apollo Hotel Papendrecht
- Jan Yperman Hospital
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- Revlon, Inc.
- Atlantech Online
- Black Lotus
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Parklands College and Christopher Robin Pre-Primary
- St. Catherine University
- Valdosta State University
- Baloise Insurance
- Settle College
- Catholic Health System
- Roskilde Festival
- PEER 1 Hosting
- Juniper Networks
- Mail.Ru Group Limited
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- Weber County Library System
- MetaFabric Reference Architecture Accelerates Time to Value and Increases Value Over Time
- Agility Without Compromise with Juniper SDN
- Build the Best UC&C Network for an Optimized Microsoft Lync Deployment
- Juniper and Aruba Deliver the Best User Experience
- Juniper, Ruckus Deliver Carrier-Class Enterprise Performance
- Juniper and Aerohive: Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Solutions
- Juniper Switches Provide Scale and Simplicity
- Juniper Unite Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Architecture
- MetaFabric Architecture Empowers Business Evolution
- Agile Automation with Juniper OpenStack Neutron Plug-in
- Modernize and Simplify Federal Agency Campus Networks
- Using Contrail with OVSDB in Top-of-Rack Switches
- Migrating to a 40 Gbps Data Center
- Network Simplification with Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis
- Network Automation and Orchestration
- The MetaFabric Architecture
- Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis Fabric Technology
- Building the Best Pathway to the Cloud
- A Storage Network Architecture for Highly Dynamic Virtualize