Juniper Network’s Commitment to GDPR Readiness
- Identifying, mapping and documenting the systems and third parties that process personal data subject to the GDPR to ensure adequate controls are in place to protect this data;
- Putting in place updated data processing agreements with vendors who process personal data on our behalf, requiring the protection of data as we are required to protect it ourselves;
- Verifying that notices of data processing and mechanisms for obtaining consent at the time of data collection are adequate to meet the GDPR requirements;
- Enabling Juniper and its customers and partners to respond promptly to requests by data subjects to access, correct and, where appropriate, delete, such data; and
- Continuing to ensure that personal data is processed only for the purposes for which it was collected and for only so long as those purposes remain valid, taking into consideration all applicable laws.