NEC and Juniper drive Open 5G
NEC has been recognized again by Juniper as its Global Alliance Partner of the Year
Juniper contributions to NEC's Open 5G architecture
5G IP Transport
Juniper’s access, metro, edge, and core IP networking solutions, consisting of the ACX Series, MX Series, and PTX Series combined with Paragon Automation, deliver scalable and secure routers for service providers providing the required user experience.
Telco and Edge Cloud
Juniper’s telco and edge cloud is built on an open, agile architecture that enables service providers to be more responsive to their customers and to rapidly changing business needs. It helps service providers deliver an enhanced customer experience, with cloud solutions that make telco and edge cloud easy to design, deploy, and operate. A universal cloud framework enables economies of scale and operation across service provider data centers, regional clouds, edge clouds, and on-premises clouds.
Data Center Networks
Juniper´s data center solutions simplify operations and assure experiences with an automated, flexible, and open fabric. Juniper QFX Series Routers provide scalability, reliability, and non-blocking performance. Juniper MX Series Routers combined with the data center fabric provide data center edge and interconnect with comprehensive EVPN-VXLAN and IP capabilities.
The Juniper Apstra System delivers continuous automation and validation through intent-based network design and operations, and network policy and control through Contrail Networking. All of this simplifies your path to multicloud.
Service Provider Security
Network operators are constantly facing a large volume of threats that have the potential to disrupt their services. Juniper Connected Security safeguards users, applications, and infrastructure by extending threat intelligence to all connection points across service provider networks. MX Series Routers and SRX Series Services Gateways deliver industry-leading CG-NAT and stateful firewalling performance. For network slicing and distributed edge cloud, the vSRX Virtual Firewall and cSRX Container Firewall protect virtual and containerized deployments.
With a modern microservices cloud architecture, Mist delivers unparalleled scale and agility, plus an inline AI engine for unprecedented insights and automation. Juniper Session Smart SD-WAN and wired/wireless access solutions, driven by Mist AI, bring simplicity, security, and scale to the enterprise branch with a variety of unique features that enable a seamless transition to an SASE architecture.
Why NEC and Juniper?
- NEC and Juniper have been innovating worldwide networks as partners for over 12 years with unparalleled expertise leading service providers in their network transformation journeys.
- NEC was named Juniper’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year for 2020, for the second consecutive year.
- Collective global footprint of hundreds of service providers in over 35 countries
- Robust NEC Professional Services organization including hundreds of NEC engineers certified on Juniper’s solutions.
- Juniper solutions validated in NEC’s global laboratories.
- Joint market innovations including Africa’s first Segment Routing application and AI-driven wireless services application, as well as solution innovations such as the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Award for Multi-Edge Cloud PoC 2021 and Joint 5G xHaul Transport Solutions.
Transforming Customer Experiences Across Mobile, Residential, and Business Services
Running many disparate networks was slowing Telefónica’s ability to implement new services. The solution? Merging its networks and the people and processes surrounding them.
Telefónica is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. When it became difficult to keep up with traffic growth across its many disparate networks, the company teamed with Juniper to simplify things by converging disparate telecom organizations and processes.