Weekly Demo: Wired and Wireless/AI-Driven Enterprise Demos
Option One | 1PM SGT/ 4PM AEDT
Option Two | 10AM EST/ 7AM PST/ 2PM GMT
Option Three | 6PM EST/ 3PM PST/ 9AM AEDT
Not sure how this translates to your time zone? Take a look: Option 1, Option 2, and Option 3.
Join our demos and discover how to deliver industry-leading wired and wireless experiences to your network users. You’ll learn how to configure and maintain networks that are predictable, reliable, and measurable using our comprehensive access-layer product portfolio and cloud services, driven by Mist AI™, for an edge in transforming your business with new technologies.
Attend to learn why four of the Fortune 10 have switched to Juniper and how we can help you:
- Build your network for the next decade using a Mist AI-powered microservices cloud architecture
- Drive better end-user experiences across your wired and wireless networks with AIOps
- Always have network insights and diagnostic answers at your fingertips
- Automate operations and simplify troubleshooting
- Deliver innovative business solutions with our virtual Bluetooth® LE (vBLE) technology
AI-Driven Enterprise Demo
The Juniper AI-Driven Enterprise, built on an innovative microservices cloud platform, extends Mist AI™ from your Wi-Fi network to wired access switching, security, and the WAN. In this demo, you’ll discover how to:
- Customize service levels for your WLAN, LAN, and WAN
- Troubleshoot your network in seconds with our Marvis Virtual Network Assistant
- Build personalized location services with our patented virtual Bluetooth® LE (vBLE) technology
- Benefit from unique AI-driven features such as advanced radio resource management (RRM), anomaly detection, and dynamic packet capture
Get a Free AP
Qualified attendees* can get a free Juniper Access Point plus a complimentary 90-day Juniper Mist cloud service subscription to try out on their own.
*Free AP offer is available in the United States, European Union, and United Kingdom under Juniper Terms & Conditions.
Can’t wait? Watch our latest demo now.