Jumpstart Juniper - Switching
Junos OS is a powerful, feature-rich operating system that runs consistently across Juniper and other network devices reducing new service deployment times and lowering network operation costs. Discover the Juniper advantage and see how you and your network engineering team can become more efficient and effective by simplifying the network.
Information on How Your Networking Challenges Can Be Simplified.
The Switching JumpStart will focus on EX4300 Switches and include:
- A brief overview of Layer 2 Switching terms and concepts
- Virtual Chassis concepts, configuration, and management
- Configuration of Link Aggregation Groups (802.3ad LAGs) and Redundant Trunk Groups (RTGs)
- An overview of using Network Director with EX switches
- A brief overview of EVPN and VxLANs