Five Must-Haves for Your Next-Gen SD-WAN
Digital transformation initiatives are piling more users and data onto today’s networks. As a result, the Internet is fraught with bad actors pouring resources into new ways to access sensitive data and infect systems in ways that could bring an organization to its knees.
This white paper, co-created by Juniper and TechTarget, discusses what to consider when evaluating next-generation software-defined wide area networks (SD-WANs) to address these security issues and other emerging network requirements.
Read our “Five Must-Haves” paper to learn about:
- How to improve security and network performance with a session-based SD-WAN architecture
- How to eliminate legacy VPNs and IPsec tunnels, which chew up resources, and institute zero-trust networking
- The key features needed to get greater visibility into user experiences and network performance
- How to deploy a network that can solve issues before they impact operations
- The top features of next-generation SD-WAN and why they matter to your organization.