First Bank: Next-Gen Data Center
Join this short 15 minute conversation with First Bank, about why they chose Juniper QFX and Juniper Apstra for their data center refresh.
Answering questions like:
Why did they decide they needed to modernize and automate the data center network?
- Cisco switches were coming up on end of life.
- Decided to standardize on Juniper
- Other Glueware, Solarwinds, Pingplotter, Silverpeak
- Challenges they were facing and why they were looking for a new approach.
- Has CLI played a big role in their Day 2 Ops? And are they looking to do more with automation?
- What vendors and partners did they consider?
- You have Cisco in your environment.
- Why didn't you stay with Cisco? Why did you choose Juniper and Juniper Apstra? one-pane of glass, easy interface, validation, configuration by intent
- How long did it take you to get a fully operational data center? 1 day
- How hard are add move and changes with Juniper Apstra.
- Connectivity Templates
- Most interesting aspects of Apstra: Wiring and cabling, BGP, port being down, alerts
- What do they wish Apstra could do that it isn't doing today?