Deleting a Service Template
If a service definition is using a template, you cannot delete that template.
To delete a service template:
- In the Network Activate task pane, select Service Design > Manage Service Templates.
The Service Template inventory page appears.
- Select the template you want to delete.
- Either right-click the selected template or open the Actions menu and select Delete Service Template.
The Delete Template window appears, displaying the following information about it:
- The name of the template,
- The username of the person who last modified it,
- The date when it was last updated,
- Its state.
- To delete the template, click Delete.
The Manage Service Templates page appears, displaying any remaining templates.
- To terminate deletion, click Cancel.
The Manage Service Templates page appears, displaying all the templates.