Previewing Device Configurations
You can preview the configuration changes that will be pushed to the security device. You can preview the changes in either CLI or XML format.
To preview the configuration changes:
- Select Devices > Security Devices.
- Select a device and then click More.
- Click Configuration and then select Preview
You can also right-click the selected device and select Configuration > Preview Changes.
- Enable the required service types to preview the selected policies on the device. For example, enable Firewall Policy to preview the firewall policies on the device.
- Click OK.
The View Configuration for x page appears, where, x is the configuration change name. For example, View configuration for 1002009SecGW01.
- Select either the CLI or XML tab to check the status of the security configuration changes in the preferred format.
- Click OK.
The configuration changes are displayed in both the CLI and XML tabs. You can push the configurations to the device after validating the changes.
If the configuration changes are more than 2 MB, you can download the CLI configuration in PDF format.