Adding a UNI
To add a UNI to the list of UNIs that can be assigned to a service on a specific device:
- In the Network Activate task pane, select the Prestage Devices > Manage Device Roles.
- In the Manage Device Roles window, select the device on which you want to add an interface to the list of potential UNIs.
- Open the Actions menu and select Add Device UNIs.
- The Assign Device UNIs window appears, displaying all interfaces on the device that have not been assigned.
- Select the interface you want to make available for assignment as a UNI. To select multiple interfaces, use the multiple selection feature.
- Open the Actions menu and select Assign UNI.
- In the Assign UNI role window, click Confirm to assign the UNI.