Viewing Configuration Details of Services on Devices
The view configuration capability enables you to see extensive, comprehensive configuration settings of a device. The settings of each service configured, such as ADC or TLB, and the options or substatements for each service, such as service PICs and client-facing interfaces, are displayed. For each service instance configured on a device, you can view granular information on each attribute of a service instance.
The configuration details are displayed in property view and configuration view. The property view is useful if you want a GUI, tree-based structure of display. In this view, you can drill-down the tree and view data about each of the service attributes. Property view is simple view of configuration as key value pair. The dynamic fields in form view are defined using parameters. The configuration view is beneficial if you are familiar with the CLI interface structure and want to view service attributes in the form of configuration stanzas and hierarchy levels. This display is similar to the show command that you can use at a certain  hierarchy level to view the defined settings. Each level in the hierarchy is indented to indicate each statement's relative position in the hierarchy.
To view the configuration details of services on a device:
- From the View selector, select Gateway View. The workspaces that are applicable to this view are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Build icon on the Edge Services Director banner.
The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the View pane, select the All Network item in Gateway view. You can also click the plus sign (+) beside the All Network item in the View pane to expand the tree and select the device node you want.
- Select Services Gateways from the task pane. The Service Gateways page is displayed.
- Select the check box next to the discovered device for
which you want to view the services configured.
The device for which you want to view the configuration of services is selected.
- Click the View Configuration icon above the
table of displayed devices. The View Service page is displayed.
The page is divided into three panes. The left pane displays a tree of all configured services. Click the plus sign (+) for each service to expand and view the service instances contained in a service. The middle pane displays the components or attributes of the selected service instance. The rightmost pane displays the attributes of the service instance in property or config view.
- Click the Service Details option from the left pane. The list of services corresponding to the selected SDG pair is displayed.
- Mouse over the middle pane that lists the service instance components to highlight the component and view its name.
- Select the service instance from the left pane. Drill
down until you locate the instance you need. The graphical representation
of the components of the service instance are shown in the middle
pane. The categories and the elements of the components are shown.
When you click a different component or attribute of the service instance, the property or config view is refreshed accordingly.
- Select the Property View tab if you want to view the parameters in a tree-based, key value pair structure. Select the Config View tab if you want to view the parameters in a CLI structure.