Viewing CGNAT Service Templates
To view the list of CGNAT service templates:
- From the View selector, select Gateway View or Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to this view are displayed. In Gateway view, the devices in the entire network are displayed, organized by the device types and the device models within each device type. In Service View, the different types of services are displayed in the View pane.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Deploy icon on the Edge Services Director banner.
The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the View pane, select the All Network item in Gateway
view. Click the plus sign (+) beside the All Network item in the View
pane to expand the tree and select the device node you want.
Alternatively, from the View pane, click the plus sign (+) beside All Services to expand the tree and select the type of service.
- From the task pane, select Service Edit. The Service Templates page is displayed.
- If you are in Gateway view, Click the plus sign (+) next to Service Edit to expand the tree in the task pane and view the list of filter templates.
- If you are in Gateway View, from the task pane, select CGNAT to open the Service Edit > CGNAT page on the right pane.
- In the Service Edit page, from the tree that lists the
SDGs, select All Service Gateways, or the SDG or SDG pair
for which you want to view the previously configured policy or filter
templates. This step is applicable only if you selected Gateway View.
The page is divided into two panes. The list of SDGs are displayed on the left pane. You can drill-down to the SDG or pair of SDGs for which you want to process policies or filters. The policy and filter rules are displayed in the right pane.
The following fields are displayed on the Service Edit > CGNAT page:
Table 1: CGNAT Service Edit Page
Name of the configured service template instance
Junos OS release number that represents a particular revision of the software that runs on a Juniper Networks routing platform, for example, Junos OS Release 8.5, 9.1, or 9.2. Each Junos OS release has certain new features that complement the software processes that support Internet routing protocols, control the device’s interfaces and the device chassis itself, and allow device system management.
Name of the SDG group
Hostname of the SDG with which the service instance is associated.
Name of the applications protocols created for the service template.
Name of the application sets created for the service template.
Name of the CGNAT pool created for the service template.
Name of the CGNAT rules created for the service instance.
NAT Rule Sets
Name of the CGNAT rule sets created for the service template.
Name of the syslog created for the service template.
Name of the deployment plan with which the service template is attached.